Latest activity

• Gainz.
    Gainz. reacted to zakco's post in the thread Status Labs with Like Like.
    Yeah, I haven't done an "AB" workout in 20 years.
  • zakco
    zakco replied to the thread Status Labs.
    Yeah, I haven't done an "AB" workout in 20 years.
  • Gainz.
    Gainz. replied to the thread Still chubby but fit..
    Different compounds only help with cutting and bulking. Popular bulks are eq, deca... Tren. Popular cuts are tren, mast, primo.. But...
  • STEROID MARKET
    STEROID MARKET replied to the thread Hello from Boston.
    Welcome, bro, and all the best on ur way 💪
  • STEROID MARKET
    STEROID MARKET reacted to Jeffrey07's post in the thread Hello from Boston with Like Like.
    Just wanted to introduce myself. I’m 45 and have been away from the gym for about 15 years now. I recently decided to get back to it...
  • J
    Jok3rFac3 replied to the thread Trt.
    Yeh that’s what I was thinking too appreciate it I just needed someone else to confirm when my levels were tested at 230 I had Ben off a...
  • J
    • IMG_2732.jpeg
  • yourmuscleshop
    MONDAY MADNESS IS BACK Shop Now : www.YourMuscleShop.to Contact Us : Telegram : t.me/yourmuscleshopofficial WhatsApp : +1...
    • 3b8ba33dd41c06e10290f0d4e4e59087aab30459237cda88bfcb8802ef4c5d25_1714990982539.jpg
  • Gainz.
    Gainz. reacted to suppsforlife's post in the thread RIP MONSTRO with Like Like.
    fuck... didn't know it. RIP @MONSTRO so sorry. he was an awesome guy. yeah, and I even remember I told him that he uses a lot of gear...
  • Gainz.
    Gainz. reacted to suppsforlife's post in the thread RIP MONSTRO with Like Like.
    https://musclegurus.to/forum/threads/tips-to-be-a-monster-in-2024.867739/ found the post... January.
  • suppsforlife
    suppsforlife replied to the thread RIP MONSTRO.
    https://musclegurus.to/forum/threads/tips-to-be-a-monster-in-2024.867739/ found the post... January.
  • suppsforlife
    suppsforlife replied to the thread RIP MONSTRO.
    fuck... didn't know it. RIP @MONSTRO so sorry. he was an awesome guy. yeah, and I even remember I told him that he uses a lot of gear...
  • suppsforlife
    suppsforlife replied to the thread Trt.
    if your test levels are 230 ng/dL then you are very likely to require TRT which means you stay on test for the rest of your life.
  • GDRoids
    GDRoids left a message on admin's profile.
    I want to do promo , how to work on it ? My website is legalsteroidssale.com , already do it on some forums . Thanks .
  • J
    Jok3rFac3 posted the thread Trt in General Chat.
    If my levels are around 230 is it safe to stay on Test as if I was doing trt?