Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brand new to steroids (and my partner) . Want to make sure I have everything right!

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brand new to steroids (and my partner) . Want to make sure I have everything right!

Hi everyone. As you can tell by my post here I'm brand new to steroids (although I am aware of what they are and the risks involved) but have a few questions that are troubling me before my first EVER cycle.

A little bit of background on me
    I'm a 26 year old male who's in relatively good shape already. Been going to the gym a while and have nice steady (but very slow) results. A friend of mine pointed me in the direction of where I can buy steroids online and gave me details on how to use them. This is what I want to check!

Just clarify I will only take oral and I'm not interested in injections.

Steroids I've ordered

​​​​​​100x10mg dianabol

28x1mg armidex

He's given me a plan of

Dianabol 3x a day morning afternoon and night for 12 weeks

1 week break then repeat

Armidex to bring my estrogen levels down (I'm actually unsure why, all he told me was to stop me "gaining boobs").

armidex 1 tablet a week (1mg a week) if my nipples start to hurt or feel a lump then take 1 every other day or every day until the pain stops. This not giving me boobs....

Do I take them if my nipples don't hurt?

Is the above correct?

These are the only 2 products I'll be taking, he did mention that at the end of my "cycle" I should take "novadex". I don't know what this is or what it does, nor why I should take it!
    --------------

On another topic my partner also trains with me (but she simply just wants to loose weight) we have ordered her "clembutorol 100x40mcg"

I was told to give her

1 a day week 1
    2 a day week 2
    Week break
    Repeat

Is this correct? She will do her normal gym routine, diet and continue as normal. Just with the aid of Clem until she reaches her target weight, then she will stop and maintain her weight just via gym and nothing else.

I hope you guys can help! Thanks again

NEKB

I hope you dont take this the wrong way. But your 26 and you will do what you want. I would take your dbol sale it to someone else and get your money back or make some extra. let me explain.
    1. Dbol that long and without correct liver support which i do not see would kill your liver, you would be in pain.
    2. Dbol Oral should never be taking this long IMO i dont care if your a pro they would not do it. 2-6 weeks max.
    3. You would not take Dbol without Carber on hand.
    4. whoever told this to you is 100% moron and you should punch him in the face. I don't care if you looks like the fucking Rock. He doesn't understand how this all works, and will have many health issues as he gets older.

Now that you do not want to take a shot. There are only 2 orals you should ever use Anavar or Proviron, these are the only ones nothing else no Dbol, not Tbol no Abombs nothing nada.. Just Anavar or Proviron (us still need the Adex, and stuff for a PCT depending on what you pick)

IMO once you sale your Dbol back get Provrion. However, if you choose Anavar that's fine.. Once you choose come back here and ill set you up. Both you could take for 12 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Zewi View Post
      NEKB

I hope you dont take this the wrong way. But your 26 and you will do what you want. I would take your dbol sale it to someone else and get your money back or make some extra. let me explain.
      1. Dbol that long and without correct liver support which i do not see would kill your liver, you would be in pain.
      2. Dbol Oral should never be taking this long IMO i dont care if your a pro they would not do it. 2-6 weeks max.
      3. You would not take Dbol without Carber on hand.
      4. whoever told this to you is 100% moron and you should punch him in the face. I don't care if you looks like the fucking Rock. He doesn't understand how this all works, and will have many health issues as he gets older.

Now that you do not want to take a shot. There are only 2 orals you should ever use Anavar or Proviron, these are the only ones nothing else no Dbol, not Tbol no Abombs nothing nada.. Just Anavar or Proviron (us still need the Adex, and stuff for a PCT depending on what you pick)

IMO once you sale your Dbol back get Provrion. However, if you choose Anavar that's fine.. Once you choose come back here and ill set you up. Both you could take for 12 weeks.
      I appreciate your concern and this is the reason for this forum. I do take your advice in! I have been clearly mis-informed.

Once the dbol arrives I will get rid and won't take. So do i replace the dbol with anavar/proviron?

If that's the case I will order some now!

May I ask why dbol is so bad and why carber is needed (what is this)?

I'd like if could set me up and I'll disregard the dbol as I don't want to cause issues! Appreciated

Comment

Provrion is my choice for someone like you, if you do it right and diet you will get a good results. Sure it would not be like taking Test, or Deca or Tren. But it will be clean, lean muscle, but again diet is key.

IMO Proviron should be minimum 50mg a day , i like 75 cause 4 times a day just works better with a half life of 13hrs, 4 times a day keeps blood in a good level without dipping to much.
        6am @ 25mg
        noon @ 25mg
        6pm @ 25mg
        10pm @ 25mg (right before bed whatever time that is)

"May I ask why dbol is so bad and why carber is needed (what is this)?"

Caber and Letro are the encase shit goes wrong, if estor gets out of control and you nipples are sore, getting a bumb etc. Dbol can cause that if your not managing estor, and without any knowledge of how you would respond to Dbol, not having one or the other on hand would be a bad thing.

Dbol oral by itself is so hard on your liver, and you need liver support. Main reasons (below) and its not something i could all honestly recommend to someone like you, i will always look out for you interest, i understand you want to get into the game. And if Shots are not your thing, in all honestly the safest ones for you to take to get good clean gains with a good diet are Anavar and Provrion you can even stack them if you want which is a really good stack. Like i said you will not get the results like someone on Dbol or Test or Tren etc. But it will be safe your muscles will be harder, and you will see a difference. But it will come down to your diet and hitting the gym to maximize what you want. I also responded to a provrion post so read that also.
        1. hair loss
        2. increased blood pressure
        3. depression, toxic liver
        4. heart disease
        5. Increased aggression
        6. testicular atropy
        AGAIN DIET IS KEY WITHOUT IT I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU TAKE--IF YOUR DIET IS NOT IN ORDER YOUR JUST FLUSHING MONEY DOWN THE TOILET
        Last edited by Zewi; 01-07-2020, 10:55 AM.

Comment

• BodyGear
          BodyGear commented
          Editing a comment
          I LOVE THE LAST LINE ALL IN CAPS AS IT SHOULD BE!!!! dIET DIET DIET!!! I ALWAYS TELL EVERYONE IT ALL STARTS IN THE KITCHEN!!!!

Thanks for your reply Zewi.

I've just checked with my supplier (the only uk source I know) and they sell Proviron as a "PCT/ANTI E" and NOT as a steroid, Maybe I'm getting a little confused! Does it act as a steroid?

Is Proviron Mesterolone?

My supplier also sells "caber" as a PCT/ANTI E also, is anastrozole the same? can anastrozole be taken instead of caber/letro?

my supplier sells letro at 1/2 the price of caber so this would be more cost effective

I appreciate you taking the time to write a schedule, once I understand the drug ( and what they do) and terminology better this will be much easier! Sorry for lots of questions, but if it was not for my questions and your kind advice I may have come close to making a big mistake!

My diet I would say is very good and I'm eating what I should when I should so I'm not so worried about that. My end goal is to be nicely toned and not "muscle mass".

Thanks again

Comment

Yes to all that.. Read that i responded about provrion below. If you have questions after that ask and ill fill in the blanks for you.
          https://musclegurus.to/forum/anaboli...while-on-cycle

Comment

Thanks ive just had a read of the post you made and it makes a little more sense to me now!

​​​​so what I have gathered so far is I need:

Proviron 4 times a day
            4x25mg (6am, noon, 6pm, bedtime )
            100mg daily (is this not high for a newbie?)

Take for 4 weeks then STOP for 4 weeks then repeat

If my nipples hurt or just as a precaution take adex every other day (as a sub to novadex)? This will stop me getting boobies and "normalize me".

Once I start my "off" cycle continue to take adex for 2 weeks every other day to bring my levels back to normal?

Along side the orals take milk thistle and other vitimans to help my liver be healthy ?

And that's it?

Ovbiosuly everything else that goes with it (my usual gym sessions and my diet)

Thanks

Comment

"I'll play devils advocate on Dbol"

"Never Do Dbol without a Base"

Dbol has been around since the 60's and your not the first person to use it on your first cycle if you decide to do so! If you DO decide to take it.... I would only do 10mg a day for 4 or 6 weeks w/ a BASE!!! 30mg is wayyyy... wayyyy to much fresh out the gates. Keep the rest for another cycle or trade the remainder for a bottle of Test Cypionate. That's not too dangerous! It really isnt.

10 mg a day of Dbol 4weeks-
              200/300mg of Test cypionate 8-10weeks
              8 week cycle w/ dbol first 4-6 weeks max if you do blood work on week 4 and all is ok!
              I would do 10 weeks of Test 200mg a week
              Dbol first 4 weeks
              if you get blood work & your liver enzymes are ok at week 4 go for two more weeks at a low dose. People in the 70's did low doses(5mg/10mg a day). I can't believe the doses I hear sometimes from people who look like nothing😒

Get blood work midway & after cycle is done
              Give blood once if RBC count gets too elevated!

Take liver care
              Have Ai on hand if needed
              Train HardAF
              Gain 20lbs

Just an FYI:

My first cycle was in "1990" 8 weeks
              as a 19 year old!
              No Ai's back then!

I actually did DBOL 15mg a day
              3 × 5mg Russian brand(pharma grade)
              One Sustanon 250 amp a week(Organon)
              Won 2 place Teenage Bodybuilding Show
              Florida on bulking cycle go figure!

I'm still here healthy & dabbling on & off!

Below is a story of the 1963 Chargers.
              They went from last place in 1962 to first in 1963! Guess how? 15mg a Dbol a day the WHOLE TEAM!!!!#🏈🏆🏈🏆🏈🏆🏈🏆
              https://www.espn.com/espn/otl/news/story?id=3866837

Arnold's choice too. I'm sure he started youngAF. Nobody's gonna say he did it wrong! It worked for him; can't be that bad of a choice!
              Last edited by THE MOOSE; 01-22-2020, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Personally I wouldn't take any orals without any exogeneous test. In my opinion, injections are safer than orals. If this is your first "cycle" and you dont want to go to injections then I would do sarms or or pro hormones if they are still available or maybe even methyltestosterone. also, it seems like you need to do a little more research. this forum is great and there are you tubers that sometimes know what they are talking about. also, talk to your doctor. I wish I would have known then what i know now. Good luck

Comment

Papa.Smurf0311 man... I miss Pro Hormones! VPX Had some good ones back in the day! I didn't juice for years when they were out. I liked them alot! One day I'm gonna order some SARMS & give them a whirl!

Comment

• Papa.Smurf0311
                    Papa.Smurf0311 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    competitive edge labs had some insane MDROL and HDROL. absolutely loved both of them. I used them before AAS's and saw crazy gains. Ive heard great things about sarms and looking into adding them to a good cycle.

I tried a few SARMS and didn't care for them to much

Comment

Sorry man I was a little late on this post. But i will start off saying that my Boy Zewi Knows his shit and pretty much everything he said, i second his thoughtz! Especially the Proviron! Im a huge fan of Proviron and I use it year round i do 4 25 mg pills everyday and i have for years now. it keeps my libido in check and my estro as well ! I tend to do a lot of test at times and it does eventually convert to E2 so i always take Provi and i stay within normal ranges, ITS REALLY HARD TO GET THE RESULTS THAT YOU CAN GET FROM INJECTIONS WITH JUST ORALS... that being said Avavar and Provi and Winny do help... as a matter of facy Winny asimalates the best as an oral and survives the first pass through your liver but you should always use Liv52 and Milk Thistle and whatever you can to clense your liver!
                    Last edited by BodyGear; 01-26-2020, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X