Anavar

skins

Hey,
I’m 35 and have been working out forever. I am thinking about doing a anavar only cycle for 4-6 weeks at 40 mg/ day. I’m wondering if I should run a pct after the cycle. I was thinking clomid. Also should I take milk thistle or something with it?I have never used steroids before, and needles freak me out. Just looking for some advice. I’m worried about my natural test levels dropping and messing with my d$@k. I’m not looking to get huge. Just looking to drop a little body fat, increase strength, and get a little more defined. Any advice will be appreciated.

Last edited:

suppsforlife

according to studies, I heard that 40 mg a day for 6 weeks is going to suppress around 50% of your total testosterone levels, maybe a bit more or a bit less. With this being said, i guess is quite obvious that at least a mild PCT is a good idea. You may not add it if you don't want to, but you are likely to get low test symptoms. that's why test is recommended to be added during all cycles, even including anavar cycle.
Clomid solo for a mild PCT might work well enough.
Also should I take milk thistle or something with it?
yeah you should. Anavar is one of the mildest orals for liver, but is still toxic. adding liver protection like milk thistle is very important.
I’m not looking to get huge. Just looking to drop a little body fat, increase strength, and get a little more defined
Anavar does exactly that and as a first steroid is pretty good. But generally is recommended at least a low test dosage per week. You may risk with Anavar solo, but if you get low test symptoms (like messing with your D) then you need to add test.

in the end, anavar is a mild compound, is unlikely you would mess up with your hormones balance TOO much at 40 mg a day and 6 weeks. Good luck man and if there's anything else you may need - ask away!