Need advice for my first cycle please..

reesmp98

So im wanting to start off my first cycle and I've been reading up a TON on what to do and what not to do here.

To start ill be taking 300mg-500mg a week of test e for 10-14 weeks

Ive read up on people taking dianabol and deca with this since test is the base but for my first cycle will i ses the same results just only taking test?

Is there anything else I need to take and can someone explain to me what I should be doing for a PCT after my 10-14 weeks on test? I just need to talk to someone and ask the questions I have if anyone will let me.

Im 5'10 182 lbs currently trying to bulk up to 240+. Been taking working out and eating seriously for a year now and looking to take this to the next level its my dream to become an IFBB pro. Thank you for your time and help I really appreciate it.

BiggyBill

Hello reesmp98. You mentioned you are reading up a lot of what to do and what not to do and that’s great. There’s no “too much information” and I recommend you to continue reading and informing yourself about what you’re about to do and compounds you’re about to take. Being informed is the only way to know what to expect. Read as much as possible. I would try to help you.
You said you need to talk with someone and ask questions if you have any – well, I am going to be here if you would have any. Ask them right away without hesitating! After all, we’re on an informational AAS forum trying to help each other!
So, let’s break it down step by step.

You never used any anabolic steroids and you plan to run your first cycle with Testosterone Enanthate for 10-14 weeks in dosage of 300 mg-500 mg per week.
So far so good. Test E is a great AAS for a beginner and a dosage of 300 mg per week is perfect with cycle length of 10 weeks. But if you’re running it for a while and you feel you can tolerate more, 500 mg per week after 4-6 weeks would be great too and increasing to 14 weeks if, then again, you can tolerate.
Indeed, lots of people run Dbol and Deca alongside Test E with great success but that’s definitely not recommended for you who never used steroids in the past. Your body might be getting too much amount of steroids for the first time and you are very susceptible to get side effects. And if you do get the side effects, you simply don’t know from which steroid you got them.
That’s why you need to start slowly and increase slowly. My recommendation is to run Test solo as the first time. Increase the dosage if needed. Second time use the proper dosage and may add either Deca or Dbol. Again, start slowly. Third cycle use Test and Dbol OR Deca in proper dosage. Fourth cycle add the third steroid and then again, start slowly. I do understand this may be too bothering and may take way too much time and not everyone has the patience, but if there’s one thing that bodybuilding teaches us then is: patience is the key to success. You definitely don’t want to overdo on AAS.
No, you do not get the same results just only taking test as if when adding other compounds. Each anabolic steroid is different and offers different results.
Yes, there is something else you need to take: at least a low dosage of some anti estrogen to prevent aromatization and estrogenic side effects and I highly recommend to add supplements such as liver protection and others to achieve maximum results.
After you stop the cycle on Test E (10-14 weeks) you should start the PCT with Nolvadex and/ or Clomid. You could start Clomid 50 mg a day for 4 weeks as PCT as it should be enough from recovering from 10 weeks of 300-500 mg a week of Test E. If it’s not enough (based on how you feel) add Nolva at 20 mg a day. 4 weeks of PCT is enough, but you definitely won’t need more than 6 weeks.
Wish you good luck in achieving your dream of becoming an IFBB pro – if you do, share your results here. Good luck to you too bro and again – don’t hesitate asking questions if you have any. Hopefully my 2 cents are helpful.

reesmp98

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to help me out with this it means a lot because its something I'm taking this extremely seriously.

What you've told me already has definitely humbled me on what I was thinking im only going to start with test e 300 mg for 4-6 weeks and I'll push up to 500 mg a week if I feel good with the smaller dosage. Not going to take dbol or deca so I can feel out how the test is alone.

The things i dont understand at the moment is what i should be taking for anti estrogenic steroids to prevent aromitization and estrogenic side effects? Also what should I be taking for liver protection? I want to make sure I'm doing this 100% correctly before I even think about starting and dont want to leave anything out of a cycle that I should be taking so I minimize side effects as best as possible.

Another question i have is do you know a good source I can buy test off of and the other estrogenic and liver protection substances?

Pretty sure you helped me understand PCT more too
so after im done with my cycle do I have to wait a certain amount of days before I start to take my clomid at 50mg a day for 4 weeks and should I take only 50mg my first few days? I read a lot on people taking 100-150 mg the first couple days. And if I still don't feel good after taking clomid I can add Nolvadex every day at 20 mg for the rest of my 4-6 week PCT.

THANK YOU so much again for taking the time to help me out I really appreciate you.

BiggyBill

Hi there again. I do hope all of this would help you. I have to say that generally, the journey of AAS is something that everyone should be taking extremely seriously!

Yes, taking test e alone is a good idea for an absolute beginner to make sure it works well for you. adding the second steroid is good only when you have experience, not mentioning about the third one. Also, starting at a low dosage and then slowly increasing is always a good idea! 300 mg test e for 4-6 weeks is good, if you are feeling fine, you can definitely increase to 500 mg per week until the end of your 12-14 weeks cycle.

In terms of anti estrogenic medications to prevent aromatization you could do very well with Arimidex (Anastrozole) for example. There is also Femara (Letrozole) but is often considered too powerful anti estrogen (AI) and there’s also Aromasin (Exemestane).
I would go for either Arimidex as the first try. The dosage of AI is steroid dependent, but at 300-500 mg per week of Test E alone, 0.5 mg every other day of Arimidex is going to do a great job. Start at this dosage, then you may increase if you need more (esp if you add Dbol and/ or Deca). A liver protective compound can be anything that protects your liver – it doesn’t really matter. Simply go to a local pharmacy store and ask for an OTC compound that helps your liver. Lots of steroid stores would have them too.

The fact you want to minimize the side effects as much as possible is extremely good and that’s the way you should be going. But doing 300-500 mg of Test E weekly with 0.5mg Arimidex every other day and at the end going to PCT plan – you are unlikely to get any nasty side effects.
Remember each body is different and it reacts differently to compound. Just hopefully you’re not a sensitive person.

As in terms of sources – yes I do have a few, but I’m pretty sure I can’t share their names here in open forum.
Glad you’re getting better in understanding PCT – not everyone understands how actually important the PCT plan is.
Yes, you need to wait 14 days after last Test E dosage before you start running clomid at 50 mg a day for 4 weeks. That’s because Test E half life is long, it requires a lot of time until it gets flushed out of the body. But the PCT plan is started when all steroids are flushed from your system.

And yes, I’m pretty sure 50 mg of clomid as a PCT for 12 weeks of 300-500 mg Test E solo is going to be enough. Indeed, there are a lot of people running 100-150 mg for the first days (or weeks) but have you found out what their on-cycle was? I’m pretty sure they were using more steroids, higher doses and/ or for longer periods.
If you’re not feeling well you can add Nolvadex, but that’s something I don’t think you would need. After the first few cycles, you would get an overall much better idea of what you need and at what dosage.
I really hope this all helps you and if you’re still having any other questions, I will gladly answer them. This is a community made for helping and sharing as much as I can understand, that’s why I’m here!