Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New cycle advice

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New cycle advice

Hello to everyone and hope all are well in these terrible times. I was wandering if i could please ha e some advice on this new steroid cycle i am planning to start in the next couple of weeks. A little info about me:

im 39 years old male
    6feet tall
    Weigh only 10 stone

i have done about 6 cycles in the past using various compounds that has been great. I have now had a year off. I also bought my new “gear” from a guy i just met as i have lost contact with my old link that helped me through the whole cycle in terms of info.

i will upload what i have. If anyone can pls advise me on the best way to take everything, how much of it and how often. Basically a full plan. That will be really appreciated. Thank you in advanced
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Hello there. As much as I can notice from your picture, you’ve been given Testosterone Enanthate and Sustanon (Testosterone Mix) for your cycle, Pregnyl (HCG) to use during the cycle as well as Clomid and Tamoxifen as a PCT.
    First thing to mention about your gear – I would change Pregnyl for an Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) in order to stay away from estrogenic side effects. I would omit Pregnyl (at least I personally don’t really love it, but I never had too much experience with it myself) because is used for increasing your testosterone levels, but you go with 2 bottles of Testosterones meaning you get an only testosterone cycle, which is why HCG might not be needed.
    Pregnyl increases testosterone, so does your Testosterone bottles, obviously.
    Yet, some people still use Pregnyl during the cycle but usually, that’s without Testosterone added. If you still want to go for Pregnyl, use around 500 IU per week 1-3X per week, for a total of 10 weeks.
    250 mg x 10 ml x 2 bottles of Testosterone = 500 mg per week for 10 weeks, used 2 times a week.
    Clomid (Klomen) and Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) 2 weeks after the last dosage of Test / HCG as a PCT. 50 mg a day Klomen for 4 weeks, 20 mg a day Tamoxifen for 4 weeks.
    Does it sound like something similar you’ve been doing in the past? have you had success with previous cycles? again, that’s what you can do based on the photo showed, but then again, I would change something.
    Anyhow, I really hope this is going to help you in anyway, if there’s anything else you may want to ask – just do. Good luck

Comment

and yeah... if you use 500 mg Test with 500 IU HCG per week there's a very high chance of side effects, especially estrogenic ones. just a word of caution.

Comment

Hey bro. Thank you so much for the info. It defo has refreshed my memory and to answer your question... yes. Very similar to previous cycles. I will try and get the hcg changed. Not sure if this guy will do that for me as i have only used him once. If not shall i use the hcg during the cycle or after along side the pct. also with the two bottles of test shall i use 1ml per bottle in same syringe per week or 1ml of one on monday and 1ml of the other on Thursday.

also i shows the guy what i used before and wanted the same. I sent him the pic i have also added here. He told me that what he has given me is the same. Not sure now!!!!!

again thank you so much for taking the time to help me. Its really appreciated.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hey there man. I am glad that the info helped you in anyway.
          I do not recommend to use the HCG during the PCT, that’s increasing the chances of negative side effects, especially the estrogenic ones.
          In terms of how often you should use – go for the split dosage. 1 ml on Monday and the other ml on Thursday. That’s going to keep your Test levels stable and keep you away from highs and lows.
          In terms of last question. What do you mean is the same? The things you’ve got in the first and in the second photos are different. Except for clomid/tamoxifen and hcg, you do have testosterone in both photos, but there’s nandrolone in pharma mix 4 which is a compound often stacked with testosterone, but is not testosterone.
          Hopefully this info would help you in anyway. Good luck!

Comment

Hi Bill.

sorry for late reply. Ok so the last pic i sent was the same pic i sent the guy i got the last product from. I asked him to get the the same stuff or similar. so what i have now in the pic with the pct is test and a stacking compound?

Comment

yes, some people run HCG with Test, then go for PCT (nolva with clomid). Yet you need an aromatase inhibitor and i myself am not a big fan of HCG, yet, if it works for you - why not.

Comment

Working...
              X