Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Out of Control Gyno - Heavy AI Doses

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BrandLife
    replied
    Originally posted by BodyGear View Post
    Get Bloods Done!!!!
    I did but my idiot urologist didn't order an estro panel.
    I'm switching docs.

BUT I did wind up finding out that the liquid I bought was for oral and not topical and I was putting it on my body and that's why it wasn't working.

Leave a comment:

• BodyGear
    replied
    Get Bloods Done!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Papa.Smurf0311
    replied
    no. to me that sounds like everything is going great. if your erections are constant and full then there really shouldnt be a problem. IDK, you may have to talk to your doctor. I wish I knew more about this.

Leave a comment:

• BrandLife
    replied
    Originally posted by Papa.Smurf0311 View Post
    sounds like something may be under dosed. Id get blood work done.
    If I'm waking up in the middle of the night with an erection on 25mg of exemestane - is that a indication of it being under dosed?

Leave a comment:

• Papa.Smurf0311
    replied
    sounds like something may be under dosed. Id get blood work done.

Leave a comment:

• BrandLife
    started a topic Out of Control Gyno - Heavy AI Doses

Out of Control Gyno - Heavy AI Doses

Hey Guys -
    I finished a 10 week 200mg (every week) cycle of test and had very slight gyno my last 3 weeks of the cycle. I used exemstane as needed on cycle to reduce nipple sensitivity but most of the time I just toughed it out.

I am finishing my 4th week pct of 20mg nolva and was trying 12.5mg of Exemestane twice a week and every day and every week my sensitivity got worse and worse.They started to itch and drive me crazy and they really hurt to the touch.

I couldn't take it any more and this week I upped my Nolva to 50mg and upped my Exemestane to 25mg per day (dosing 12.5 in the AM and 12.5 in the PM) and finally.....after weeks I am getting some decent relief. Is this too much? should I be worried about these doses?

I'm sure my estro is low but not crashed... I don't have much sex drive and I do get headaches but I don't feel like absolute trash.
Working...
X