Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hcg

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hcg

I read somewhere that doctors sometimes prescribe hcg to raise a dudes test levels and sperm count..........

.....Does anyone just cycle hcg by itself with an estrogen blocker ? I mean wouldn't that increase your natural test levels and if you take a AI it would be kinda like doing a cycle but obviously more mild and without as many risks...? Idk i was just curious about that....

Wherever, you heard this never follow that person's advice. That person is 100% a moron. Dont do this at all. I repeat don't do this!! If you want more besides me saying Fuck no dont do this I can easily get scientific for you.

Comment

• Papa.Smurf0311
      Papa.Smurf0311 commented
      Editing a comment
      hey zewi I agree as well but I am actually curious as to why this isnt a good idea.

i'm down for science lol Thanks for the posts!!

Comment

This probably should be posted in "PCT "section not "Steroid Cycles"!

Comment

well i dont know how to move it or whatever.sorry...so whats the science behind it. I can't find anything really.

Comment

I did this as an experiment & did bloods after doing a bunch of HCG for a few months & It shut down my FSH & LSH to below normals! It did go back to normal after I stopped, but def not the best Test booster! Only got Test levels to 400-600 range. HCG is best for kick starts not TRT!
          See bloodwork below!!
          Attached Files
          Last edited by THE MOOSE; 01-02-2020, 09:14 PM.

Comment

I will do a write up

Comment

Interesting thought. But not warranted

Comment

Sorry for the lat write up.. Busy Holidays.
                Things to remember.
                1. the body likes a balance
                2. adding a synthetic aka testosterone /HCG etc. will always have a negative effect on the body because its not natural and you body wants balance (whatever your balance is we are all different)
                a. adding testosterone = higher Estrogen why cause you body wants balance. Avg male is 2 test for 1 estrogen well if you increase test your body will increase estrogen, and if test cant be used it will also convert to estrogen.
                b. HCG = Higher estrogen. Why cause it increases LH: LH is what the testicles need to make Testosterone. But again your forcing it and your body will try and balance. This is why people use HCG on cycle to keep their balls big, your teasing you body that your testicles aka the leydig cells inside are working correctly. HCG also helps with higher FSH so you have more Sperm and mobility meaning your Sperm swim better.

Ok now that we got that out of the way. Taking HCG by itself will not work without a estrogen blocker if you where just going to take it by itself, cause again your body wants balance. HCG should only be used in 3 way.
                1. During a long cycle
                2. Kick starting a TRT
                3. Your trying to have kids and your Sperm sucks at swimming our you don't produce enough. Your Dr should also give you an estrogen blocker like Adex

Now if you were really looking for something to take that would increase your test levels some, and block estrogen you would take Clomid by itself. Again understand how the body works. what does Clomid do?
                1. It blocks estrogen form the pituitary gland.
                2. the pituitary gland is what sends LH (what your body uses to make Testosterone) to your testicles so it can make Testosterone it also helps increase FSH you no more sperm.
                Since Clomid blocks estrogen and your body can more naturally make LH like it is supposed to from the pituitary gland Clomid by itself is the correct action, if you where looking for one thing. Again there is some sides as estogen could get to high and you would need to add something like .25 of Adex every 3rd day, to keep it in check.

The main reason why HCG by itself is bad is cause there is no natural flow a balance you are basically saying here Testicles you have LH and FSH and you body is like what the shit, make estrogen we are not balanced any more.

Tried to make it understandable hope this helps.

Last edited by Zewi; 01-07-2020, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the incite guys. Much appreciated!!

Comment

It sounds like you could take hcg alone as long as you take an estrogen blocker with it but that it wouldn't be ideal. I mean if moose had his FSH & LSH at below normal levels and test levels only at 400-600 that doesn't sound very good. I will say when i was learning about hcg for a cycle a while back I did discover that a lot of people do the "hcg diet"....where they inject everyday for so many days to supposedly decrease appetite or something...I don't know. Apparently it works but I think what they are really doing is boosting test a bit, which in my experience can lean will lean you out some if your running a deficit on your diet and working out regularly. Idk sounds not worth it. Was kinda hoping to use this hcg before it goes bad.

Comment

Working...
                    X