Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HGH info

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HGH info

looking for a little input on starting some hgh. maybe 2 iu a day for 4 months? i dont know. what im really looking for is what else will i need? will i need t3 or t4? metformin? not trying to get all sciency but just wanna know everything I need before really trying to jump into it.

IMO you need at least 3iu's a day bro, Ive been using jintropin and have had great luck with it, i would just use it along with your normal cycle like test and tren or test and deca, or whatever cycle you are doing there are other things you can take with HGH but its VERY dangerous for 1 and it cant be disgussed on the boards anyways. But id stay away from the other thing anyways. if you start competing in the Olympia or something and you are of that caliber you will have pros surrounding you and then you can learn with the direction of a doctor. hit me up in a pm and ill give you the link where to get the real deal!

Comment

• Papa.Smurf0311
      Papa.Smurf0311 commented
      Editing a comment
      yes it seems jintropin is a great one to use

I like 3iu a day & take it without T3 mostly! Not saying I never done it with T3 but the T3 just makes me sweat all day long & hampers my MASS gains! If you want more cuts add T3 & more size no T3. When you take higher doses(5iu+) a day of HGH T3 is needed sometimes. If you do T3 make sure you get Cytomel name brand pharma grade! Works much better than generic or UDG labs T3. I like the 5mcg tabs & work up to 30mcg a day & then cycle down to 5mcg when coming off. My body always turned back on natural T3 that way. No need to take 100mcg a day unless your fatAF!! Some bodybuilders have screwed up their thyroid abusing T3 so be responsible. If you screw up your Tyroid you have to use T3 for life.
    Last edited by THE MOOSE; 12-01-2019, 02:29 PM.

Comment

• Papa.Smurf0311
      Papa.Smurf0311 commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you moose. I was hoping to actually not take t3 but rather have it on hand because I think the most I would ever do is 4IU a day anyway.

For 2iu ED you do not need any t3 or t4 and same about metformin. It is really very small dosage, so do not need use something more..

Comment

Working...
    X