Bulking Cycle

Papa.Smurf0311

I am not starting this cycle until January. I just wanted to make sure that I have everything in order.

I am 32 years old. 5'9". 175 Lbs. last bulk I went up to 195 Lbs and I am trying to get to 200 Lbs on this cycle.

Test E 300 - 1 MG Every 4 Days (Essentially 600 a week)

EQ 300 - 1 MG Every 4 Days (Essentially 600 a week)

Masteron E 200 - 1 MG Every 4 Days (Essentially 400 a week)

Proviron - 50 MG ED

Anavar - 100 MG ED or Dbol - 40 MG ED. (Not sure which one I want to use yet. Ived used both before.)

Growth - 4 IU Everyday on empty stomach. 2 IU in the Morning and 2 IU in the late afternoon.

I have every different kind of AI on hand. Arimidex, Aromasin, Caber, Proviron. Typically I use 12.5 MG Aromasin twice a week or as needed or 1 MG Arimidex as needed. I might not need any of these while using Masteron.

I also have, Nolvadex, Clomid, and HCG on hand as well.

OTC Supplements

Creatine
NAC
L-Arginine
Super Enzymes
Krill Oil
CoQ10
Niacin
Humanofort
Vitamin D3
Longvida Curccumin
Low Dose Asprin
Multi Vitamin

Dolf

I love a good eq cycle. Myself personally I'd drop the mast and save it for a cut cycle and up the eq to get the max benefits from such a mild steroid.

How many weeks is this cycle? It should at minimum be 16 weeks to get the full benefit of eq since it's such a long ester.

Also diet and calories in are key to a good bulk. I know for me personally a bulk can be miserable sometimes because my whole life is revolved around eating every 3 hours.

Papa.Smurf0311

Yea Ive ran EQ before and loved it. This cycle will absolutely be a long one. at least 16 to 20 weeks. I suppose I could up the EQ to 800 a week. I have plenty of it and plenty of test. as far as the mast goes, i was just using it to lower E2 sides while also staying pretty lean. I may save it for the last half of the cycle. i have plenty of Mast as well. yeah ive always been good on diet. i will admit it is super frustrating having to eat so much and so often but with my scheduel it shouldnt be to hard to maintain. I was going to ask if the proviron with this cycle is ok. I wasnt sure but i know allot of guys use it throughout a cycle.

Dolf

Proviron is good with any cycle brotha! Just keep an eye on your BP.

800 on the eq is my sweet spot.