Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Light cycle

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Light cycle

Hi guys,
    I was wondering if anyone tried the below cycle and whether you think it will work.
    The reason I want to do this is because my previous cycles made it very hard for my hormones to recover. I did a good PCT but it took me very long time to recover. So this time I thought I want to do something light to make the recovery easier.

500 mg Test Cypionate /week
    + 50 mg of Winstrol /day
    ​​​​​​+ CJC1295 + IPAMORELIN 15 units /day
    + Arimidix 1 tablet /week

What do you think? Any adjustment you recommend? Also, how long do you think I should do this?

Thanks heaps
    Ramsey

Typically a cycle like this the oral is used 5 to 6 weeks, and the test is used 10 to 12 weeks.

As far as recovery goes the amount of gear you use has nothing to do with recovery time. Your natural production of test gets shut down just as much with small doses of gear as it does with large doses.

what did you do for pct?

Comment

Originally posted by Dolf View Post
      Typically a cycle like this the oral is used 5 to 6 weeks, and the test is used 10 to 12 weeks.

As far as recovery goes the amount of gear you use has nothing to do with recovery time. Your natural production of test gets shut down just as much with small doses of gear as it does with large doses.

what did you do for pct?
      Thank you so much.
      I did HCG & Nolvadex

HCG 500 every two days. I used HCG 5000 and divided it into 10 dosages.
      Nolvadex started with 2 tablets a day for 2 weeks then 1 tablet a day for 4 weeks. I stopped thinking I am OK now but after testing, I had to do them again.
      Is it any good?

My testosterone level went down to 1.1! Shocking number.
      Managed to kick back my LH and FSH to normal but testosterone is still low. In less than 2 weeks, testosterone went up to 5. I was planning to start this cycle in 4 weeks hoping my testosterone will be back to normal at least 15. I'll do another test though before that.

I didn't realize that a small amount of test can stop my natural production. I thought with only 250 grams of test, my natural test will still kick. 🙄 Thanks for the information.

Comment

Here's a good read. The 2nd and 3rd methods are better for recovery especially if you have a hard time recovering.

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anaboli...ethods-for-pct

Comment

try gonadorelin. supposed to be better than HCG

Comment

Here's a good read. The 2nd and 3rd methods are better for recovery especially if you have a hard time recovering.

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anaboli...ethods-for-pct
            Thank you so much.

Comment

what did you do for pct?
              I read my original post again, I actually miswritten the test dosage. I meant to say 250 mg a week only.
              Do you think 250 mg of test a week is sufficient? For a cycle of 12 weeks.

Does as little as 250 mg a week stop the body natural production?

Finally, did you try CJC1295 + IPAMORELIN during a cycle?

Comment

• Dolf
                Dolf commented
                Editing a comment
                250 a week is barely more than a doctors prescribed dose of 200mg per week. 500mg per week is minimum imo for a cycle. Normal test range goes up to 1100. You can figure your approximate blood levels by multiplying your weekly dose by 5. So 250 x 5 = 1250 on your blood levels using accurately dose test. 500mg per week would put you around 2500 total on your blood levels. The key to cycling is getting the best bang for your buck. 500mg per week should be your dose. As always safety is key so make sure you have an ai like adex or aro on hand.

Originally posted by Papa.Smurf0311 View Post
              try gonadorelin. supposed to be better than HCG
              Thank you! I'll check that out!

Comment

no problem. and if this is your first cycle then yes 250 a week may be a good starting point. and yes, ANY amount of exogenous test will hinder the bodys natural production of testosterone. if you want to have a clean super easy PCT then HCG or some kind of gonadotropin is your best bet. my guess would be 500 IU a week. I would also like to know more about CjC1295 and IPAMORELIN. as far as i know its a GHRP that helps with recovery but I want to know more about it.

Comment

Thanks Dolf.
                  I'll increase the dosage to 500 mgs then.

For the winstrol, 50 mg a day. I have 10 mg tablets. This means I should take 5 tablets a day 😵?!
                  Do I take them all together? I wonder why are they produced in such a small dose.

As for your advice on safety, I'll take arimidex half tablet twice a week. If you think this isn't enough, please let me know

Thanks heaps!!

Comment

• Dolf
                    Dolf commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Winny has a half life of 9hrs so taking it 3 times per day would give you good stable blood levels.

As for the adex I'd just keep it on hand just in case. If it's not needed then don't use it.

Originally posted by Papa.Smurf0311 View Post
                  no problem. and if this is your first cycle then yes 250 a week may be a good starting point. and yes, ANY amount of exogenous test will hinder the bodys natural production of testosterone. if you want to have a clean super easy PCT then HCG or some kind of gonadotropin is your best bet. my guess would be 500 IU a week. I would also like to know more about CjC1295 and IPAMORELIN. as far as i know its a GHRP that helps with recovery but I want to know more about it.
                  Thank you
                  Here is a link on the benefits of those.

https://www.naplesaim.com/whats-cjc-...an-do-for-you/

Comment

Working...
                X