Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First cycle

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First cycle

Hello, looking forward to learning. I've been reading up and feel like i'm ready to ask some opinions on what my first cycle should look like.

A little background info on me, over the last two years i've lost approx 170lbs. I was 493 lbs and am currently at 323. I'm looking to lose an additional 60-65 pounds and then regroup. However due to the dramatic weight loss, i'd also like to start adding some mass to take up some of the flabby skin around my arms and chest. I came here a couple weeks ago planning to research an anavar cycle to start with, but reading posts here see that a first cycle of Test is probably the safest and best way to see how my body reacts.

I do fasted cardio 4 times a week and lift 5 days a week currently. My diet has improved greatly over the past several years and am fairly happy with how my body has responded. Obviously after losing that much weight, my progress has slowed dramatically over the past 6 months, which led me here. Just looking for some advice and maybe some pointers.

Thanks in advance.

Test only for a first cycle. Test E or Test C is were you should start as there is only two injections per week. Anavar is a steroid that is really only for people around the 12% fat and less. Its really more of finishing agent taking the last few pounds off and harding the muscle up. As a first cycle you should only use test to see how your body responds, seeing you still hold some fat over the 16% range i assume you will be more prone to gyno so be carefull and have anti estrogen agent on hand,

Comment

Working...
    X