Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First cycle/ multiple low dosage injections reduce aromatisation /stress on organs?

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 0 (0 members and 0 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First cycle/ multiple low dosage injections reduce aromatisation /stress on organs?

Hello guys,

I am new to this forum which I joined in order to learn and exchange info about PEDs and other topics.
    I am 28 years old, 6feet4(1m94) and around 230 pounds( 103-5 kg), my body fat is around the 15% more or less. I am now ready to start my transformation by raising my calories and adding more cardio in order to optimize my gains , so here is my question:

Considering my height and weight and using the minimal approach with Steroids, I was thinkng of starting with a dose of Test E 250-300mg per week in two seperate injections in order to avoid peeks and crashes as well as reduce the aromatisation of the Testosterone. I have no fear of injecting every 3 -4 days but dont want to do it the Propionate way unless someone tells me it will cost me less than a Test E cycle. ( Sorry if I am a bit ignorant about the cost difference of a long and short esther cycle😅)

Thanks to anyone who replies.

Cheers
    Last edited by redabakrii; 02-23-2021, 08:51 PM.

Hello to MG forum. Exactly as you, we’re all here to learn and exchange info. I personally did found some very helpful information here and I try to help others too.

I can’t really understand your question. Do you want to find out if the Propionate way is going to be less costly than Enanthate?

In the end, there’s not too much difference in price nor in final results when running Testosterone Propionate or Enanthate as long as you use both of them properly.
    If you want a minimal approach with steroids, starting out with Test E 300 mg per week (in 2 doses per week, for example, 150 mg on Monday and 150 mg on Thursday) is the perfect way to go.

In order to avoid aromatization of Testosterone you may also need to add 0.5 mg of Arimidex (Anastrozole) every other day. Also, after the cycle, you may need a Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) to recover back your natural hormonal balance.

I hope that this would help you in anyway.

Comment

• redabakrii
      redabakrii commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello Biggybill,

Thank you for your answer and sorry for the awkward formulation of my question. You answered my question by explaining the test E approach.
      IF I may ask two or three more questions concerning sustanon it would be how frequently do people inject it and are bodybuilders like Fouad Abiad and Nick walker right about it being better than the Test E?
      After some research yesterday on some medical websites, I only understood that an individual on sustanon will feel the effects earlier than someone on Test E, both having used gear at the same time. Is this correct or is there more to it?

Welcome to our community!

Comment

• redabakrii
      redabakrii commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Admin 😄😄

Glad my post helped you in anyway. In terms of your question – most commonly people use it the 3/5/7 days method, either every 3, 5 or 7 days. I personally find that 3 days is too often and there’s no need for it. 7 days might allow some highs and lows (fluctuations) which is no good. that’s why I would say 5 days.

Those bodybuilders do have clear signs of using anabolic steroids and there’s a good chance they did used Sustanon / Test E (or any other form of Testosterone).
    Indeed, people running Sustanon are going to feel the effects of Test E faster. That’s because Test E has a half life of about 7-10 days but Sustanon is a mix 4 of testosterones; 3 of which are offering shorter half life than Enanthate. This means they are entering your blood system faster and reaching the “peak” levels faster. That way the effects are seen faster too.

That’s why a lot prefer Sustanon, yet there are still others indicating that Test E is capable to offer more stable blood levels. In the end – is a matter of preference and there’s not too big differences between the 2 (at least, as long as properly used).

Comment

• redabakrii
      redabakrii commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you very much ! I appreciate the time you have given me.
Working...
X