Cycle Help - 2nd Cycle - 12 Week Test E and Winstrol last 6 weeks optional?

XXXDEANDREW

Hello, I am going on my 2nd Cycle and decided to up it with an Oral this time, but I do need some help to figure it out.

My main goal in this cycle is to put on "Lean Mass" while cutting some fat after my bulk. I was thinking of a 12 Week 500mg EW Test E cycle, and end it with 6 Weeks on Winstrol.

I would inject Test E3D 250mg pr injection, and my Winstrol would be 2 weeks on 25mg ED and the last 4 weeks on 50mg ED.

What do you think about this cycle, for the purpose of lean gaining, while cutting a bit?
Also, should I run another Oral to kickstart the cycle, or just wait for my "main" oral (Winstrol) in the last 6 weeks?

Here is the program I have made, Including cycle, diet, workout program, and close to current physique.

https://imgur.com/a/M3NM6ON

Need help deciding if Winstrol is fine for this cycle and if I should kickstart the cycle with another oral than Winstrol, and then finish with Winstrol.

thegodofwisdom666

Injections work better more frequently no matter the ester because it'll be hormone roller coaster ride meaning very high then drop. Frequently injection gives better balance thus no mood swings or roid rages. Also take the mineral zinc it'll help keep test levels balanced.
Injections are better done every day or every other day. Also faster acting esters like prop or ace won't cause as much water retention and if you get side effects they'll be over quicker as well.
For water retention use dandelion root. And for your winny use Omega 3 about 2,000-3,000 mg daily for your joints and milk thistle for liver support and drank some cranberry juice for the kidney support as well.
2 orals never at the same time it'll kill the liver fast to toxic. So using another oral as primer is probably in my opinion a bad idea.
Instead use Mastron it'll give you that dry gritty look If your body fat is low. It also has AI properties because it was made for women with breast cancer which is basically a accumulation of estrogen in the breast so it'll combat with gyno effects and aromatization.
What's your PCT and stats ( age, weight, height etc)?

thegodofwisdom666

Here's what I'd do to get ripped quick bro test prop, tren ace, and Mastron prop. If you want to do it that I'll go into greater details

XXXDEANDREW

Thank you, defiantly learned a lot from your message! I'm 20 years old, I know some people don't recommend juicing at my age, but I just wanted to try a "serious" cycle. My height is 189cm and I weigh 87kg. I will be eating 3500cal when I start cycle and do 20 min light cardio E2D. I'm aiming for the usual 2gr of protein per lbs bodyweight.

If I were to take Masteron, Test E, and Winstrol, for how long should I take the mast? And how much should I take, since I'm already taking the 500mg test weekly? Also, what do you think about my dosage of Winny, is it fine and good enough to run for 6 weeks total?

BiggyBill

Trenbolone for a 20 year old without experience on steroids? I personally find it too much.
indeed that's going to offer fast and huge results, but huge chances of negative side effects.
Winstrol might be too much - not talking about Tren.

Also, about faster acting (shorter ester) products - you're right, but daily injections might be too much for a beginner. Lots of people find it enough 2x per week pinning and they don't get bloating. What's the point from starting right off every day pinning? The only good reason is - faster flush out of system and in case side effects occur - you stop and the sides disappear faster.

Dreandrew, I would say that your cycle sounds good. You might add Masteron to your cycle (around 500 mg weekly) instead of AI, but 3 steroids combined for a beginner might be too much, so is up to how much you're willing to take the shot. You might be going to Tren as recommended by the other guy, but that might be a way too powerful shot for you... Just a word of caution.

thegodofwisdom666

Yeah stay away from tren since your only 20. However it seems to like you really want to rip up. I always match the Mastron with the test dosage. However you can get by with run half until your last five weeks then match like 500 to 500 it'll add that finally touch.
Winny I go with 50 mg oral a day until my joints start aching then i drop it.
There's other cutters too T3 and T4 I don't recommend them. But I like clen but you can't smoke anything and you have to start out low and build up a tolerance to it then pyramid coming off it.
Best of my brother
​​​​​

XXXDEANDREW

Thank you for the advice, I will not take tren before i am a least 22, I want a good basis of knowledge before I go to the big league of cycles. So what is your opinion on this cycle idea: 500mg Test E and 500mg Mast E weekly, then do 2 weeks of 25mg Wins, and finish with 4 weeks of 50mg Wins after the first 2 weeks on 25mg is done. Does this sound decent in your opinion?

BiggyBill

Sounds good, just make sure you can tolerate the cycle. 500 mg Test E alone for someone might be too much, not to mention the addition of Mast AND Winny. the cycle sounds decent, but for people with experience/ know how their bodies react to it.
my suggestion - you can go for it as long as you start slowly and do it carefully. don't forget about PCT

XXXDEANDREW

Yes, I did a 500mg weekly test e last time and felt like it was right for me, this time I'm just adding other supplements. I will take PCT after yes! :)

suppsforlife

Yes, I did a 500mg weekly test e last time and felt like it was right for me, this time I'm just adding other supplements. I will take PCT after yes! :)
you plan adding supplements or roids? PCT is very important!
PS: will also try to help with whatever I can, if you need any other opinions.