MENT (trestolone Acetate) Review

blastthru23

I ran MENT for 7 1/2 weeks (ran out a little early). Here is my review of the compound:

MENT is quite a powerful compound, and I could feel it kick in quite early despite the low dose starting at 25mg/day for the first week, then a few days at 35mg, then to 50mg daily for the rest of the duration. Many reviews and logs that I read caused concern of elevated E2. However, I did not experience any such elevation as far as sides are concerned. To be sure, one may actually have elevated E2, but not experience any negative side effects associated therewith. I may infact be one of those lucky people! It is said that MENT needn't a test base, but I did test p throughout the MENT phase. One thing I should mention is that MENT was developed as a male contraceptive. The contraceptive dose is 1.3mg per day. So, at 25-50mg per day, one can bet babies are not in your future. So if you want kids, you should likely avoid this compound.

The pros:

- Rapid weight gain. Shot up 10 pounds in a about a month but stayed there until now. Need to increase calories now.

-Strength gains were rather pronounced, and were quickly actualized. This phenomena could be due to accumulation, since I was training in a specific way prior to starting the cycle. I would like to believe it was a synergy between MENT, increased calories, and the result of the new and implemented training style (High volume/frequency/intensity)

-Libido. That was crazy! Wowzers. If you want to be ready for anything at any time, this is the compound for you, especially if you are not E2 sensitive.

-Low dose. Though the compound is rather pricey, the dose is so low that the price is quickly offset especially with the concomitant results.

-Well-being. I found that I was in a rather good mood, more so than usual. Even when difficult situations came up, I kept an even keel throughout.

-Elevated creativity. This is an effect I have not yet heard of, however, I found myself quite creative. I wrote (in my head, not on paper, yet) quite the novel, which is coming to its climax pretty soon. I became rather obsessed, and even did mildly extensive research with respect to motorcycles, handguns, luxury yachts, sailing maps and length of time in knots from NYC to Lisbon, to Oslo, maps and routes from Lillehammer to Tronso and the landscape and places of interest between the two locations (seems E6 is the highway to take), modern Norwegian fashion from clothing to hairstyles (so Freyja could "fit in" so as to disguise herself from a possible killer), stores, hotels, and a variety of shops, including motorcycle shops in Lillehammer. Moreover, the philosophical position of Daniel Dennet concerning the philosophy of action etc. Anyhow...

The cons:

- Price. Unless you get this stuff on a discount, it may exceed some budgets

-Hair growth. Back hair turned into a thick fucking forest.

-Libido. You may find yourself tired of being horny all the damn time!

-Water retention. I did notice some water retention, and some users may need to make extra effort to control it. But, keep in mind, water does swell cells, and adds strength. Water retention is not a bad thing necessarily, but, that also depend on the individual. Drink at least 1.5 gallons of water, careful with sodium, and use herbal diaphoretics to help with this if it gets out of control

-Acne. I did get a rather large amount of acne on my back, shoulders, chest, biceps, and face. Aromasin helped with that.

-Sluggish. At times I did feel a little sluggish in the beginning. I am stil unclear what that was about. But it wasn't long before I came down with the crud. May have been that.

-PIP. I did have some soreness in a pinned muscle shortly after pinning, and once or twice, the pain lasted for a few days. Not sure what that was about.

One should only consider this compound for a cycle if and only if they have been lifting for at least 3 years in my opinion. The reason for this is that the tendons and ligaments should be sufficiently developed to handle the ability of the muscles to handle a greater amount of load. Further, one must know their individual sensitivity to E2. While I did not experience negative E2 sides, others have reported otherwise to a great degree. Since it is a 19-nor, caber must be on hand. I did not get any typical prolactin sides like I do on NPP or Tren. Nevertheless, I did take caber once in awhile just in case. I'd say I did .5mg every other week. I did take adex and aro during the MENT phase of this cycle, but, not more than usual. I took .5 mg of adex on Tuesday, and 12.5 aro on Thursday, though not routinely (based on feeling). Libido increased drastically (was surprised it even could!) after a dose of aro. I took the two AI for prevention more than anything else.

Conclusion:

MENT is a great compound for gains in weight and strength. The increased libido and well-being is undeniable. It may not be for everyone, and I think NPP or Deca is just fine instead of MENT. But the low dose of both test (if you wish to run it with MENT) and MENT make it easy to pin daily. Is it a wonder drug? Nah, there is no such thing :)

PS: I may have missed something, and if it comes to mind, I'll edit the post.

srslybig

Great review. I’m surprised that a male contraceptive would make you so honey you may put your junk in a light socket.