Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dosing protocol for Nandrolone???

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dosing protocol for Nandrolone???

Alright guys, I have been doing a ton of research on Deca recently. Some people say you should keep test low and run high deca, others say the exact opposite. What do you think the best dosing protocol for a test/deca stack should be? Also, could you share some of your personal experiences with the compound?

Thanks!

I personally have not heard of people running either deca or npp higher than test. The reason being the fabled deca dick. Keeping the test higher, is supposed to combat that side effect. 300mg deca to 500mg test per week is fairly standard as a start. Many use dbol to kick start since both test e and deca take 3 weeks and atv least 12 weeks to kick in respectively. Dbol is ran for up to 5 weeks sometimes longer.

Tren, another compound in the 19-nor family is often run higher than testosterone; it's a receptor issue which has already be exhaustively discussed elsewhere in the forum so I will not open that can of worms here.

As for personal experience with deca, I ran it higher, but in retrospect, I didn't need to. I ran 600 deca to 1000 testosterone. This use was a great example of diminishing returns. The gains in strength and size were nice, but I had accomplished the same thing with far less gear running npp and test prop. I like npp better since you don't have to run for such a long period of time to achieve the results you're after.

Have caber on hand to combat any PRL sides while in deca. There is a nice side effects associated with caber that can be quite enjoyable, the rock hard, throbbing morning erection and rather short refractory period. So... Have fun with that!
    Last edited by blastthru23; 04-15-2019, 08:53 AM.

Comment

With DECA I like the old school regimen of 2mg per pound of bodyweight. 200lb man = 400mg DECA wk

Comment

Thanks a lot for the feedback guys! I'll definitely grab some Caber. One more question - when running NPP, can you run it with a longer ester test (cyp) or do you have to use test prop?

Comment

You can use whichever ester you like, however, I would recommend starting the test e or c three weeks prior to your first injection of npp. This way the test will be in full effect when u introduce the npp. Others may advise differently.

Comment

Thanks Blast

Comment

• blastthru23
              blastthru23 commented
              Editing a comment
              You're welcome

The oldschool rule of thumb 2mg per pound of bodyweight has worked for a long time. No matter my nandrolone dose I say always use double the test. 300mg deca or npp = 600mg test. I've run deca many times and npp more than I can count and this method has never failed me. Just make sure to have an ai for estro and caber for prolactin on hand.
            Last edited by Dolf; 04-22-2019, 07:58 PM.

Comment

I am running Test E and NPP currently. I can run my Nandrolone a little higher than the 2 to1 ratio. My test is at 600 and my NPP is at 400. Its worked well for me at that ratio. We are all different but we all need a baseline to start at. I found after 2 years of AAS use I don't need high Mgs of AAS to be successful..

Comment

• blastthru23
                blastthru23 commented
                Editing a comment
                I have basically done both methods, and each work well. Whats up strong? ain't seen you around these parts for a minute. Looks like some of you guys are coming out of the woodwork lately... Who's next? Jarhead? JD?

• Dolf
                Dolf commented
                Editing a comment
                Those are definitely solid starting points. Once someone gets more experienced such as yourself you can go with what works best for you.

Hey Blast, I pop in here and there. Couldn't get used to the new format. Hope you're well brother..

Comment

• Dolf
                Dolf commented
                Editing a comment
                Change is hard, but the more I play around on here the easier it gets to navigate around. Some things I like better others not so much, but I'm sure admin has more tweaks to come that'll make it better.

• blastthru23
                blastthru23 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, it took me awhile to get used to it, and to figure out how to navigate. I miss that feature that showed which friends are currently online at the top of the page. Now you have to go to "Who is online", not a big deal, but an extra step

Ragnar1008 If you want to try Deca without Test! I suggest you read these two protocols. You can do it! We did it back in the 80's solo and w/ only anabolics like Primo, Anavar, and didn't get sides. Side effects like Deca Dick & gyno come when you mix it with Test at wrong ratios. Read below;

https://www.taeian.com/deca-base-cyc...rone-no-sides/

https://www.reddit.com/r/PEDsR/comme...and_potential/
              Last edited by THE MOOSE; 01-09-2020, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Im doing 600 Test E and 300 Deca like dolf said with a dbol kicker. Im actually wondering if its ok to go up to 450 deca. I weigh 190 lbs so i wasnt sure if i really needed to.

Comment

I e always kept my Deca dose in the lower range for a couple reasons .. number 1 is deca dick and the other being it dont take much .. usually in the 400 to 500 mg range and make sure you are taking prami or caber because as with all 19 nors you will have high prolactin levels and that means the wife aint gonna be to happy!!!! Hahaha

Comment

I'll go against the grain and disagree with the common consensus that higher test = better.
                    I prefer low test cycles, I've run high test, high nandrolones/tren/etc and it's always resulted in a shit load of sides. Once I started running low test cycles, side effects have been virtually eliminated. Even with tren, no more night sweats, insomnia, progesterone and estrogen flare ups, etc.
                    Generally I'll run my test/working compound at 250/600-800. test is just the base, no one needs a 10ft foundation for a 2 story house. I've run as low as 125/800 with amazing results and no side effects.
                    This is just my personal experience and opinion, the truth is, our bodies all respond similar to these compounds but ultimately different. Experiment a bit and make your decision based on how you feel. The reason you read conflicting reports is because 1. Either people haven't tried both ways or 2. They tried both ways and one way works better for them than the other.
                    Keep an open mind,

BB

Comment

400-500 deca/500-750 testo, it is what i prefer

Comment

Might not like what I am going to say IMO deca should only be used @ 200mg for the benfits for your ligaments etc. I think there was a time and a place for deca. And has its moments depending on goals. And there was a time I so backed deca/npp cycles. IMO I just don't see a place for it. Again like I said unless there is a reason. There are so many better cycles. I get why people take it.. but I want lean muscle not blooded weight, etc. There is so much I want to say, on this.. but I'll leave it for another time

Comment

Working...
                        X