Microdosing??

stevenshaw

I couldn't find any answers for this in the search so sorry if this has been gone over.

I'm a fan of MMA and if you dont know there's a bunch of ??in it. Obviously a lot of bro science and just plan stupid shit. But it really did get me thinking about something and that's low dose cycles. Like the 5-10mg dosage of dbol that was being used in the Olympics long ago. I dont know enough about it but would that shut down your natural testosterone at that dose? As far as I know they could pop for test back then which is why they used dbol since it was an unknown at the time. I just cant see now a day fighters taking low doses of orals and risking killing their test for what would be shit gains. Am I right on that or is the low dose not enough to fuck up your natural production?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dolf

I've never micro dosed, but common sense in my experience would say it's a waste of time, money, and liver. To be effective you need to take certain amounts of steroids to get your blood levels to certain amounts that exceed your natural levels so that they'll actually be effective. 5 to 10mg per day wouldn't do much more for you than flintstone vitamins imo.

MMA fighters along with boxers are weight restricted athletes. Their cycles typically go against normal protocol for steroid usage. Most look for steroids that will add speed and strength but virtually no weight gain, and clear your system relatively quickly. Winny and halo being two that are very common.

BobbyO190

Steven if your not going to be a legit contributor then just stop dude. A quick life lesson, serve other and do what is best for the group....this will get you what you want and need in the right time and the right way in a quality fashion. Manipulate for success and you get manipulated success...short term happiness for you followed by long term issues and stress.

Come on board, share info for real. Not to benefit yourself and foolish site links. Come on man.

Dunbar

I love this topic and micro dosing. It is very much forward thinking in a day of more is better..

While Dbol at 5mg doesn’t do very much for me, Anavar may. Let me explain how.

SHBG or sex hormone binding globulan is the enemy of free test. When testosterone binds to it then it becomes useless. From 5mg-5000. If it’s bound to SHBG it is useless. Anavar at low doses may bind to SHBG, there by freeing up more test. It’s a theory.

Back to DBOL, damn does Dbol feel amazing! I really don’t feel it under 40mgs. Let’s think about micro dosing in a different way for a sec. if I ran Dbol for say a day or two a week then you get all of the positive and minimize the negative. A low dose of Dbol regularly has a more negative than positive but I’m interested to hear other research!

Tomorrow is always a new day and Monday is always leg day!