Primo cycle

DTHUNDAH

You know I'm going to ask...

What's your bf%?
what are your goals?
why?

LOL....I know you would ask
As of I'm speculating my bf is in the 20s right now , I'm working on lowering it and hopefully later this year my BF will be in the mid teens
I'm hearing it's slow steady gains that are easier to keep after cycle

THE MOOSE

"The leaner you are the better Primobolin works; its soo anabolic" ROBBIE ROBINSON

I like Primo, but its strong point is preserving muscle when your on a strict or crash diet, solid gains no bloat, safe, & its not very suppresive to your natural Test levels.

If your trying to get lean though add Anavar tabs to the cycle! I recommend

Anavar 50mg a dayπŸ’Š 6weeks Kick start!
Primobolin 300/400mg a week 10/12 weeksπŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰
That's a nice clean mild cycle!

For a little added kick... if your
not feeling it enough!!!!!

Sustanon 250mg a week shot 10/12 weeksπŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰
won't hurt! Will def need PCT if you include that! HCG at the end if you don't plan on going back on for a while.

If you can't find good Anavar you can give Tbol a try at the same dose! More suppresive than Anavar, but not as bad as Dbol & gives a nice look!

Winstrol tabs work great for getting lean if you cant get Anavar, but it gives most people sore joints & that sucks! Even people with higher bodyfat levels.... Toxic too! Never longer than 4 weeks on that!

I've taken a good amount of Primo in my life & I never crashed hard after the cycle or had shutdown. It's one of my favorites, but taken alone it can be a little dissapointing.
Just an FYI! I never had to run PCT when I did Primo only cycles. Really not that suppresive!

Last edited:

THE MOOSE

RIC DRASIN- I took these pre load PRIMOBOLIN shots back in the day with a long harpon needle that FRANCO & ARNOLD brought back from Germany. I was scared to death of that neeble, but I got HUGE! Primo is not the same today as back in 1970!

Supposably Arnold's injectable of choice!
although the "Schering pre load shots" from Germany Pharma grade I'm sure were the most potent.

Last edited: