Deca & NPP

Dolf

Deca and NPP as most know are the exact same compound with the exception of the ester attached to it. Deca being a very long ester and NPP being a shorter ester. Which one do you prefer and why?

Dolf

For me it would have to be NPP. The reason being is npp can be run for shorter periods with excellent results and with much less bloat. Getting the joint therapy it provides and similar strength gains without turning into a big moon faced water baby is an advantage.

Papa.Smurf0311

I was wondering about deca and NPP since i was going to start one of these towards the end of this year sometime. maybe october or november time frame. Does NPP still make you hungry like Deca would?

blastthru23

NPP for sure, mostly because it kicks in quicker, I don't have to run it for a god awful period of time to get the benefits, and I can adjust the dose if needed. As for the "make you hungry" question, I personally haven't noticed any appetite increase from the nandrolones as opposed to the appetite decrease I get from its cousin, Tren.

Dunbar

I personally enjoy injections atleast until I don’t ha! NPP all the way, I like the option of being able to pull the eject button quick if I need to switch something up. Now if we were talking about THE Deca Durabolin as in Organon DD. Well I’d have to go with that just to find out if all the hype is legit

siegmund

Npp would be my choice ,especially with a 19 nor .i like having the option to aboort FAST ,if needed
I once got stuck on deca with real real bad sidedes

strong

After experiencing both a few times, Id say I like deca better. Simply because I use deca in a winter bulk with test e. It gives me a break from pinning short esters during the warmer seasons. Throw in Dbol and its a classic old school winning cycle. 750mgs test e, 400 deca 50mgs dbol.. Yes sir..

Dolf

Eq is a milder slower acting compound with fewer gains but the gains are better quality gains (less water retention) and more is kept as long as your consumption of calories is adequate enough.

THE MOOSE

4 important things with Deca!
To some this info is controversial & a new way of thinking!

1). Tamoxifen on nandrolone cycles and on PCT after Nandrolone cycle will strengthen progestogenic activity of nandrolone, so it should not be used.

2). Run 0.5mg-1mg Finasteride with your Nandrolone cycle everyday. This will inhibit a good portion of DHN. Results in 50% increase in androgenic activity and optimal stimulation of androgen receptors in androgenic tissue. This cures deca dick problem, it resolves psychological arousal (due to optimal androgen receptor stimulation in the brain). Basicly it makes the Deca work better! People who run deca only cycles with finasteride never get Deca dick!!!!!!

3). By inhibiting the formation of DHN, then nandrolone does not metabolise to a piss ass weak androgen in these local tissues (DHN works to antagonise nandrolones true androgenic potency as well, hence DHN actually reduces prostate size, and restores hair growth). With 5-AR inhibition, DHN does not get produced when nandrolone crosses local 5-AR tissues and thus instead would activate those local receptors much more potently. Basicly working better!

4). Those who have done DECA only cycles and have complained about deca-dick - here is the only reason:
  • You didnt front load deca. So what occured is that the first 4-5 weeks whilst the ester is peaking in the blood, you arent getting sufficient blood androgen levels (levels not high enough to provide optimal androgen and estrogen signalling).
  • and/or you arent taking suffice dose. If you are'nt taking testosterone with your nandrolone, it makes logical sense to use more nandrolone (500-600mg/wk)
Best method is to front load... or just take NPP!

5). Deca only cycles are Taboo in modern times, but the old school guys(Golden Era) never complained or documented Deca Dick! That came after the mix of Deca & Test together! Combination of testosterone and nandrolone = induction of 3b HSD subtype 1, which is involved in the conversion of E1 to E2, thereby testosterone synergises the estrogenic potency of nandrolone. moral of the story, dont run it with testosterone because Test makes Deca's worst side effects amplified!

6). It was documented by Casey Viator when he trained with Mike Mentzer... That Mike took a gram of Deca a week w/ no Test alongside! R.I.P. Mike Mentzer ?

Last edited:

Dolf

I've heard of this and also running test at a low dose and deca higher. I've never ran it either of those ways, so I can't comment about that. However I run deca the traditional way which is test double the dose of my deca or npp and I've never had deca dick issues. Of course everyone is different and what works best for me might not for you. I'm not opposed to anyone thinking outside the box and self experimenting as long as it's safe and proper precautions are taken like having an ai and da on hand.

JohnBrown

I was wondering if there are any cons of waiting till wk 4 to start npp purchased on XXXXXXX. Good idea to let my body ease into it and wait for test to peak rather than starting both test e and npp same time? Will also run tbol wk 1-4 too. will be doing 500 test/350npp and may increase...What you think?

Last edited:

ashop

They have always acted very identical too me. Since I prefer less injections I would go with the DECA but both are great anabolics.

BobbyO190

Very interesting Moose. Thanks for the info.....a little too much science for my personal knowledge base but I always prefer too much to too little info. Great stuff.