1-Testosteron

Papa.Smurf0311

If 1-Testosterone is twice and anabolic as Test E,C, or P and doesnt aromatize, whey dont test users just use that instead?

BCG111

Papa 1 test cyp is dhb, similar to boldenone, totally different then your regular testosterones..So no, if you choose to run DHB still it will need to be stacked with test cyp.e or so on..But 1 test cyp is a really nice anabolic,, sometimes compared to tren minus the sides...

Papa.Smurf0311

ohh. really? tren minus the sides? may have to give this a shot. I dont do tren really because im not trying to compete. last time i ran tren i didnt care for the sides. could i stack Primo, Masteron, 1 Test, and Test Cyp?

Papa.Smurf0311

good deal. so basically save it for last? And Ive never used masteron. I have a bunch on hand and was going to give it a shot. heard it wasnt too powerfull but did have some benefits

BCG111

Yes I would..Masteron is a nice one yes...get very rock hard muscles and some nice strength...test and mast go great together...big hard solid look...

Zewi

Good stuff the reason for less sides is Tren is 500 score 1-test is 200 and test e is 100.. so there is a big difference between 200 score and 500. Key is with 1-test is it doesnt convert to estro. IMO if your get sides with tren than take 1-test if not stick with tren.

Papa.Smurf0311

yeah for me tren was just to harsh. i mean. i may try it again but not for a while. and it would be at a low low dose. im thinking of giving 1 test a try then. i have primo, masteron, test c, and will have test 1 as well. just not sure how to run these compounds together before next cutting season.

Flex Luger

I was thinking of add DHB to my current cycle.

200 test Cyp, 500 primo, 400 mast E. Was thinking maybe 200 dhb to start out? Worried about that infamous pip

Flex Luger

I'm now running 200 test Cyp, 500 primo, 500 mast, 400 DHB and 50mg/day of var. Only have a little anavar and mast left in the bottle/vial so I'll stop those after I finish em off. Zero AI needed per bloodwork.

So far I really like the look, leaner than I've been at this higher bodyweight and also highest amount of calories I'm consuming. I may considering bumping up primo to 600 and DHB to 500, but I'll reassess once I stop the mast and var.

anabol4y

1-test is dhb ? any info from this steroids? side effects? what brand are you using? I have no experience with that
what is the ester? long?