Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Night sweat after Test E?

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night sweat after Test E?

Hi,
    I never heard such a thing like a night sweat after 500 mg Test enanthate weekly, but my friend who just start his first cycle is suffering from this just after two weeks of use. I experienced night sweat when used over 600mg Tren/wk, yes I did, but never ever from test only. My friend is 53 years young now, gym rat and in good health. Did anybody has a problem like that or at least heard about some possibility of cause?
    Thank you for any ideas.
    Ouch... yes, I noticed, I posted in wrong section, but I have no idea how to delete this or move to right place, sorry...
    Last edited by Axiles; 11-02-2019, 08:34 PM.

Yes this can happen,,I have had night swaets on 750mg test per week..But its not a nightly sweat,, more like a every once in awhile..Alos some people are allergic to different types of carrier oils..also the percentage of ba to bb can be to high..this will also cause night sweats....Others sometime get what they call a test flu which will give you the sweats also...If this continues to happen to your buddy check what type of carrier oil it is and maybe pick up a different vial of test....

Comment

Wow,
      than I´m probably lucky bastard, because I was as hi as 1200mg once and only side I notice was Hi blood pressure and I was extremely horny, so I hade to lower it under 1k. But I slept well even then.

So I learned today something new again, thank you!

Comment

Yes Its very normal, I also had night sweats when i first started taking test. Everyones body is different, its actually good because it acts as a thermogenic and burns fat while sleeping, so it will help him get lean! Extra bonus... just tell him to check his blood pressure... if its ok then dont worry about it! Also if he is taking any kind of Aromatase inhibitor I, this might be the culprit

Comment

Nights sweats happen! Many different factors, no need to worry too much, probably test flu or an improperly made batch! Take a Tylenol & put the fan on high! He'll live💪

Comment

All right,
            thank you all for the answers. Matty dropped his first cycle, because the sweat was too strong for him. He had it every single night and he has to change his shirt sometimes even two times during the night. Very uncomfortable at least. So he is out.
            And yes, he'll live 💪 💪 💪 :-) and I will overgrow him!!! :-):-):-)
            Thank you and work hard my friends, winter is coming soon....

Comment

I've also read eating carbs late in the day makes night sweats worse and i noticed a diff when i ate less carbs the night sweats weren't as bad... I've had it on test only but same as another one here i was at 750mg a week and then ive had them on 500mg test/ 300mg tren per week as well, was worse on the latter.

Comment

Been having night sweats too, just had cycle of https://realweighttraining.com/nitro-strength-review/.

They're nowhere as bad as the drenching night sweats pre-diagnosis, so I'm not overly worried.

I have heard that we can have minor problems moderating body temperature, can feel cold in some parts and not in others, I suufer badly with cold legs from the thighs downward, yet roast on my torso.

I'm hoping that as time prgresses this will fade, along ith some of the other impacts of treatment.
                Last edited by Tenkrat; 08-01-2020, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X