Lab testing of the products we buy

bignicholad99

Does anyone have a link to a lab that I can send a product I bought? I want to get a product tested. A lot of people are buying from this lab on this website and I got a vial of test-e that is highly suspect. Anyone point me in the right direction?

THE MOOSE

Also, Keep in mind! Even if a product tests out 200mg! That doesn't mean the gear is top quality! Make sure you seek out gear that is made from at least 98% Raw compound!
For Example:
-200mg Gear made from 99% raw compound(US Pharma Grade)
is much better than.
-200mg Gear made from 95/90% raw compound(China)!
The less pure raws before manufacturing process means you have to take more & you don't look as good! Seek out pharma grade or at least good quality UDG! Some UDG Labs actually post vimeo videos of their high tech labs.

A bloke can think! WOW I have 300mg per mL test! Well it can be 90% raw compound & actually be weaker than 200mg per ML test that is 99% raw compound!

Hope that helps Guys & Girls💪

Last edited:

Zewi

Testing the bottle wont matter, you want to test the raw gear. Be a waste to send in a bottle. Back in the day I was the first lab to show our raw score. However, if you want to send in a oral u can do that if you want to no. But the juice score is pointless..

bignicholad99

I understand that it would be better to test the raw, if possible, but how would a test of what a UGL is selling be pointless? I get that testing the raw would give you a fine-tuned score of the product but wouldn't testing a vial of product still be worth it to tell if a UGL is selling bunk gear?

THE MOOSE

bignicholad99 Starting Jan 1 2020! A big crackdown in China towards anyone manufacturing RAWS. Basically it's illegal now in China. It wasn't before. It will have a trickle down effect later this year. Prices will go up & quality down. Stock up if you can; who knows what will happen! Also, getting a vial checked is good to see if the compound has metals or microbiological content inside! If you instictavely feel the need to get it checked because you don't feel right & have the means do so! Go with your gut.

Last edited:

THE MOOSE

bignicholad99 No.. You can go to FED jail that way! Bad idea BAD BAD BAD. Just get a good Doc & use pharma grade! Don't do foolish things like talk about doing illegal things in and out in the open! That's a great way to catch a conspiracy to commit crime case!

Last edited:

kinglabs

Prices Haven't gone up and the quality hasn't gone down. Where do you even get this stuff? I know one thing, suppliers will take this opportunity to raise their prices.

kinglabs

Most of your so called pharm grade powder actually comes out of china and there's a lot of suppliers who have fancy labels made up or counterfeited and they put them in nice boxes and tell you it's pham grade, but its not. I know guys in Turkey, Greece, France and The EU who get all their powder out of China