Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pinning test, looking for gear advice.

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pinning test, looking for gear advice.

whats up guys, im new to this forum but love the content and activity. im going to get right too it, i have been pinning test 100 2 times a week for 2 cycles now and want to add a steriod.
    my goals include: lean/shredded mass, right now im roughly 6' 210 at 15% body fat. id like to stay within the ball park of my current weight. i know with gear ill get bigger but i dont want dianabol which puts alot of weight on you. im looking for something more in the cut area. iv read alot about TREN Ace and just want some recommendations you guys have.

also feel free to share the sups you use along your cycle (ie. e blockers, liver, joint pills.)

thanks in advance! look forward to learning from you guys.

Nope no Tren Ace. You only have two cycles of 200mg per week of test. Test and EQ . EQ will give you solid mucle gains that your body will hold on to and doesnt add alot of water weight , its pretty dry for a bulking agent. you will want to bounce your test up you around the 400mg per week. I hope you are using a Enanthate or Cypoinate as you stated your pinning twice a week. Sorry just wondering as you are pinning a 100mg in each shot which would make believe you are using a prop which needs to be pinned every other day at the longest. Also if you do go with Dianabol make sure its only like a month to 6 weeks and have some organ support. But like i said stay away from tren it is not for people that have little to mo experience with AAS.

Comment

Working...
    X