Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Estrogen Control

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Estrogen Control

Hello to anyone reading this! Currently on my 4th cycle and have estrogen question. Why am I converting so much estrogen and why so quick??

Had nipple sensitivity day 3 on cycle so I started 0.5mg arimidex ED. Currently still have very slight sensitivity SOMETIMES on basically day 14, and noticed some puffyness thru shirt today. My E2 was normal before I started my cycle.

Current Cycle:
    Fast esters shot ED.. These are weekly doses.. Test Ace @ 350mg, NPP @ 315mg, EQ cyp @ 420mg, Anadrol @ 350mg

Body fat is higher end of 15% im 6'0 250 pounds 25 years old.

What is test ace?

Comment

what is your test levels, if yu are flooding your receptors with test everyday, you only have so many receptor before it converts to estro! you are young so your test is probably already high and adding more it will convery quickly at your age. Just my guess without labs

Comment

Arimidex .5mg’s everyday!? Your going to tank your estrogen! What I would do, actually what I did to try an find that sweet spot was let it convert and once I started noticing the sides I started at once a week and boom everything back to normal. No water retention, libido up and back to normal. I’ve fkd my Estero levels up in the past when I first started using peds took a minute to figure things out but hit the nail on the head so to speak. Try it out! Like body gear said converting to much because of only so many receptors. Trying taking your dose’s down a notch. Just a thought.

Comment

Working...
        X