Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Humulin R protocol?

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Humulin R protocol?

Any body got a good humulin R protocol? Been reading and thinking of giving it a go, and yes I know the potential risks involved before y’all start jumping up my ass lol.

First off I dont believe you are allowed to talk about slin on MG so i hope im not fucking up by doing this! I am in no way a doctor and anyone that uses any protocol without consulting a physician would be foolish and playing with their own life!!! That being said here is what
    I used, humulin-R 1st thing in the morning 10iu (halflife of 4 hours) immediately followed by 100gr Dextrose (rule of thumb is 10gr of SIMPLE carbs for every iu of slin), 5000mg BCAA and 5gr creatine. 30 min later I ate my first real meal with some long lasting carbs (oatmeal, sweet potato) eating every 2 hours after that. Directly following training (appx 6-7 hours later) I hit 10iu of Novolog (2 hour half-life), again with the dextrose and goodies (if you can get this in the prefilled pen its very convienient). this allowed me to hit the sack at reasonable hour without worrying about going hypo during the night. Also inc. in that protocol was GH and Cytomel. (prop on non-gh days) 5000 clean cals a day, inc. 2 mega shakes (1200cals) Yes, after I do some more reading though because I dont know much about the proper way to use it for max potential gains. I would also be running this WITHOUT GH, hearing it will still do wonders. i like humulin R becuz its fast acting. theres a thread on pro muscle thats really good u should check it out. it talks about pre workout slin use the thread is: beyond AAS insulin by FoodFreak.
    Last edited by BodyGear; 01-24-2021, 10:32 AM. Reason: Im editing this thread because i wanted to reiterate ho stupid it is to do slin without a doctors supervision, what i wrote is for entertainment purposes only and should NOT be used as your protocol!!

Comment

Working...
    X