Alphamuscle.is Customer Discussions

blackmkt

After first package was snatched by customs,AM reshipped another within 2 days. excellent customer service, very happy customer and answered every single email within an hour or so

Axiles

Yes, I did. Up to 2cc EOD, but was not impressed that much. It somehow worked, I felt some Tren, but Deca was nowhere as strong as when taken solo. But at the end, it was worth to try, because of price/performance ratio was still good.

Last edited:

AlphaMuscle

Optimum-Biotech

Test Cyp 200
Test E 300
Tren Ace
Sust 250
Tren E 200
Slow Mast 200
Multi-Tren 150
OB Supercut 100mg

Other
GenXtropin HGh 100iu
Cheque Drops (Mibolerone)
Kamagra Jellys
Bayer Proviron

All back in stock

GreenAnkles1

alpha rocks!! used 4x last year, never took longer that 7 days to deliver to the middle of the states. quality gear, the tren combos turned me into a complete lunatic at times. 54 years old, been tinkering for 20 years. luv these guys, super courteous/ professional. thanks guys. peace.

bettercallsully

Aye guy's, new to AAS. Thinking for first cycle stack, Test Cyp + Anavar + Ostarine for 6-7 weeks, PCT with Clomid aftet. Looking for dry grains, and nice vascular look. I'm 24, software engineer, workout 3-4 times a week. Let me know what y'all think!

Kerrytryn2gain

I’m 10 weeks into a test/deca cycle! Realized that the idea of going only 12 weeks on a deca cycle wasn’t the best plan. Decided to try to re order and pray it came quickly! The start of my 11th week, ordered and within 8 days I had my gear in my mailbox! I used them for one simple reason. They take cash app and bit coin kinda confuses me. Guess I’m old school? I’m holding 3 10 ml bottles of beligas test cyp. 200 and 1 bottle of beligas deca 300. Can’t believe it worked out that quickly! Have used napsgear in the past and took forever! Thanks alphamuscle.is!

Trig7777777

Just made my first order with these guys. Test E. Used cash app as payment form. Never used that before for a gear payment so I'm a little hesitant. Commenting here to post updates on order communication.