Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AOLabs.is Customer Discussions

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AOLabs.is Customer Discussions

AOLabs.is

AOLabs sends out it's monthly newsletter. If you wish to receive the newsletter with Client only promo codes, sign up on our website AOLabs.is.

Our current promo code is AOBULK and it's for a whopping 20% off your total of $175 or more!

Ofcourse, the code CRYPTO can be use to save an additional 5% making it an unheard of 30% off!!!

Promo code valid until Oct 22nd.

Comment

need to work on the website, wasnt able to open some pics. looks promising!

Comment

Because you all have been so wonderful to Alpha and I, we've decid to return the favor!!

I've taken it upon myself to extend our Semi annual sale until the end of the month!!

Until October 31st, you can save 20% off your order of $175 or more with the code AOBULK at checkout!

Happy savings!!

Comment

Placed first order on Saturday. Great deal w promo code. Hopefully my order experience w AO will be as great as the reviews say it is. Currently waiting for confirmation response so we'll see.

Comment

Received order today, placed 1 wk ago. Nicely packed. Great deal with the double stacked discount codes. If AO offers an early Black Friday sale ill take advantage of it.

Comment

I can’t find an actual link to your website

Comment

There was a major bust that seized control of 200 websites the other day, can anyone confirm from AOLabs that they were not involved in this? I would hate to have to find a new source because I have had nothing but positive experiences, but at the same time I’m kinda paranoid now lol. I did receive an order like a week ago but I believe the bust happened the other day and I just wanna make sure my favorite source is okay 😢

Comment

Originally posted by Ruger333 View Post
                  I can’t find an actual link to your website
                  I am so sorry for the delay in my response. This week has been insane in my household, we've had family over all week.
                  The site is AOLABS.IS.

Mrs. AO

Comment

Originally posted by Imlee888 View Post
                    There was a major bust that seized control of 200 websites the other day, can anyone confirm from AOLabs that they were not involved in this? I would hate to have to find a new source because I have had nothing but positive experiences, but at the same time I’m kinda paranoid now lol. I did receive an order like a week ago but I believe the bust happened the other day and I just wanna make sure my favorite source is okay 😢

I can assure you that AOLABS WAS NOT BEHIND ANY OF THAT. To be honest, we don't even know what site seizure you are referring to. We are not in the business of taking anyone else down, that's not how we operate. Alpha and I both believe in bad karma and we don't want any.
                    I don't know how our name came up in that but we aren't doing anything but providing good product.

Mrs. AO

Comment

I'm helping you all save more money for the holidays!!

Save 15% off your order total of $150 or more with the code
                      HOLIDAY at checkout. Yes, CRYPTO can be used to save you more when paying with any Crypto currency.

Sale good until midnight on Dec 31st.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsAOL View Post

I can assure you that AOLABS WAS NOT BEHIND ANY OF THAT. To be honest, we don't even know what site seizure you are referring to. We are not in the business of taking anyone else down, that's not how we operate. Alpha and I both believe in bad karma and we don't want any.
                        I don't know how our name came up in that but we aren't doing anything but providing good product.

Mrs. AO
                        sorry if I implied that you guys were involved, I just came across a news article talking about how over 200 websites have been seized recently due to a bust and wanted to make sure you guys were okay and didn’t get caught in the crosshairs or anything like that. Good to hear everything is okay

Comment

Originally posted by Imlee888 View Post
                          sorry if I implied that you guys were involved, I just came across a news article talking about how over 200 websites have been seized recently due to a bust and wanted to make sure you guys were okay and didn’t get caught in the crosshairs or anything like that. Good to hear everything is okay
                          There was no implication, I was clearing the air incase anyone would think that it was AOLabs.
                          Yes, we are okay and are still in business.

Comment

Working...
                          X