Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HGHEuro.com Customer Discussions

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HGHEuro.com Customer Discussions

HGHEuro.com

What's wrong with the discussions and all the reviews left by store's customers here? I read a lot of reviews about the store a couple of days ago, which partly influenced my choice, where did they go???

Comment

Nothing is wrong...the source owner copy pasted the reviews from his site. All fake content was deleted!

Comment

Originally posted by hux92220 View Post
        What's wrong with the discussions and all the reviews left by store's customers here? I read a lot of reviews about the store a couple of days ago, which partly influenced my choice, where did they go???
        Last warning! You'll be banned for duplicate content from hgheuro.com

Comment

Hello Musclegurus! I want to express my personal attitude and share my experience here with you.

I ordered Tesla for a trial from HGHEURO.COM due to the large number of good reviews about this brand, that is actual new for me. I am constantly on the lookout for new things, this concerns both the reliable suppliers and stores, as well as the pharmacology itself. In this store, all aspects have coincided for me. As long as I like everything, I hope I won't be disappointed.
          And yes, HGHEURO asked me not to copypast my review from their website and write something different here because of the "rules", ok, this is one more way of showing my respect and grattitude to the store, thank you HGHEURO

Comment

Working...
          X