Thyroxine benefits

PaulBrookfield

I'm prescribed levothyroxine 25mcg, to take one a day. But my metabolism is fine and I'm only keeping them on repeat prescription because it gets me on the medical exemption list.

tI tookhe blood tests for kidney issues and the results came back as thyroid issues (underactive). But I rarely feel tired and have a very fast matabalism. I was also juiced to the tits at the time of taking the blood test so obviously the results were scewered. Should I use the thyroxine EOD, or if I'm happy with my fat percentage, just leave it alone altogether?

HGHDaddy

Hi
If you are prescribed levothyroxine for thyroid then you can not cut it by your self
I mean it has nothing to do with your fat percentage
T3 and T4 drugs can't be stoped suddenly
It's better you ast this to your doc who prescribed for you

BodyGear

I wouldnt fuck with Levo, its for Hypothyroidism and it really screws up your system if not monitored properly by an endocrinologist its nothing to fuck with brother. If your doc prescribed it for you then its for hypothyroidism which is underactive thyroid, but if you dont feel sluggish or tired then id get another opinion from an endo not from your primary physician. your primary wont know shit about your endo system! Good Luck man! And by the way, the only thing it has to do with body fat is if your metabolism is or is not burning off the fat...

Last edited:

THE MOOSE

If your doc says it's ok to stop!!!! And you are trying to wean yourself off instead of stopping cold turkey so your body doesn't freak out. I weaned myself of Cytomel in this manner. I would split the pills up with a pill cutter & do a pill for 5 days... 3/4 of a pill for 5 days... 1/2 pill for 5 days... & 1/4 of a pill for 5 days!