Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good evening, afternoon or morning

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good evening, afternoon or morning

Hello all

Joined to inclcude myself in the pool of knowledge here! to learn and hopefully teach a thing or 2. ....maybe just 'a thing'

Been working out 8 years and added 250mg test a week which seems to work really well with me
    thinking of adding some nandro to it...any advice would be great

im 6ft1/ 185lb

i burn fat super fast on test, anyone got any pointers on slowing that the hell down??

Hope to get to know some of you

Welcome to MG. Glad you've joined us. Feel free to share your reviews.

Comment

Welcome to our community !!

Comment

Welcome to MG Jack!!! Hope you have lots to share, hit me up if you ever have a question... Im an ifbb Pro and know a thing or two... Or Maybe Just a Thang!

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
          thank you mate

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
            thanks for the welcome, glad to be here and get involved

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter View Post
              Welcome to our community !!
              thanks mate. 'I'm not sure what I am. I just know there's something dark in me'- dexter

Comment

Originally posted by BodyGear View Post
                Welcome to MG Jack!!! Hope you have lots to share, hit me up if you ever have a question... Im an ifbb Pro and know a thing or two... Or Maybe Just a Thang!
                jeeez bro thats awesome, ill be turning to you for sure. Thats one epic pose down in your profile pic, thats some 1080p HD definition on those serrations! inspirational

Comment

Eat eat eat..... when I'm trying to slow down my metabolism I wake up in the middle of the night and eat. Takes awhile to get used to it sometimes it's hard to digest food in the middle of night like that, but when your body gets used to it you can put on weight and slow your metabolism down. I can't do protein shakes in the middle of night...they keep me up but I can have like a Greek yogurt has 20 grams of protein and a low carb protein bar. Used trial and error to see what works best for you. You can't do it forever cuz eventually you'll get fat because of insulin spikes at night, but works great short-term to put on a good 5 pounds!

Comment

Working...
                  X