Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing myself

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introducing myself

Hello Everyone and I hope you all have had a wonderful day and an excellent night tonight and most importantly you have trained hard in whatever sports you do and you have and e eaten and grown in the way you have planned and desired for your best results possible. Good luck on your Journey and Enjoy!!!!! I have always been an athlete since 9 years old and now I am 51 and still enjoying myself and my gains in the gym. I am usually an average 275 pounds but now im up to 345 and just started my diet down to I think I will drop to shredded at 235 pounds if I can get that low. Dropped 130 pounds already lol and been chilling at and around this weight for the past year but now time to get shredded since I am strong enough already. Peace Everyone enjoy your journey too. Roll hard!!!!!!! EAT AND GROWWWWW!!!!!!!

welcome to our forum!

Comment

Welcome to MG Amigo! Hit Me up If you have any questions or need cycle advice... Im Always here for you man! And it looks like you have been around the block a few times,, Please share anything you have learned along the way!
      Last edited by BodyGear; Yesterday, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X