Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FNG... questions about first cycle. Ordered product today.

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FNG... questions about first cycle. Ordered product today.

I ordered my first cycle today. I ordered everything from the sticky above for a first timer, TestE Injectable, Arimidex, Clomid and Tamoxifen. I plan to follow those directions as they are written. I do have a couple of questions. For the TestE. Is it best to do the full doses 1 per week or split it up to 2 times per week? I have read that people do it both ways. Also read that some people inject into their love handle area SUBQ, rather than directly into the muscle. Thoughts? the Arimidex, Clomid and Tamoxifen are pill, so should I be worried about taking something for my liver?

About Me
    I am in my mid 40's
    Former College wrestler and 13 year HS wrestling coach
    I am 5'10"
    270lbs
    Large Frame athletic build
    Lift 6 days per week. Joint pain and bad elbows are slowing me down.
    Diet is under control now
    Goals
    Loose 40 lbs of fat
    Mass, Mass, Mass
    When someone walks up to me, I dont want to hear, looks like you've been working out.
    I want to hear, Fuck Dude you have been working out!
    Thank you to the people that have shared your triumphs and failures. and forged a path for everyone else.

I am done with my Dad Bod.

hello johnxxl and welcome to the forum. i am going to try to help you with whatever i can.

Test E with Arimidex, Clomid and Tamoxifen is indeed a good start for those that never used steroids in the past. Indeed, you’ve got to follow the directions as recommended (by the way, what dosage?)

As you read, indeed Test E can be used once per week full dosage same day of week, or split the total weekly dosage in 2 even halves used evenly apart throughout the week. The second method is done in order to make 100% sure you get maximum stable blood levels of testosterone and this way get maximum results without highs and lows.

This is a matter of preference, but I personally do Test E and I am doing it twice per week. Indeed there are people using it only once with high success, but usually that’s done by those who really hate pinning. Since I do it myself, I would obviously recommend doing twice a week, for reasons earlier said.
    As for injecting – that’s more a matter of preference, nonetheless if you go for muscle gains – go for intramuscular injection rather than SUBQ. That’s going to be more effective. Do not forget that injection sites should be often changed in order to avoid irritation at injection site.

Arimidex, Clomid and Tamoxifen are pills, but they don’t really touch your liver. You can go with a cycle without liver protection, but as I always recommend to everyone (and as I’m doing personally) – liver protection during any AAS cycle. Simply because they never hurt and they are not too expensive. You may not need to protect liver, but it doesn’t hurt either.

That’s good you’re lifting and dieting well – running roids without workout and diet is pointless.
    You would lose fat and get muscles with time, but don’t overdo roids in an attempt to lose fat and gain muscles too fast. I’m quite sure your dreams would come true as long as you do everything alright.

Later you can add cutting compounds to lose fat.
    PS: about joint pains and bad elbows – after your first testosterone cycle, you can throw in Deca Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate) – read up about it if you want. This is a steroid that goes very well with testosterone and it can work miracles for your joints.

If you have anything else to ask, please do. I wish you good luck and all the best!

Comment

BiggyBill, Thank you for your response. My plan is to be at 500 mg per week for 12 weeks. For the first 4 weeks my plan is to only be at 300mg. I will dose twice a week every 3.5 days to avoid the peaks and valleys. I will intramuscular inject into the glute or thigh region rotating areas to not over stress one area. One thing I was reading is that some people do not do a post cycle due to them already being fixed or they do not want kids. I am fixed and already have a low T count. I think I am just going to stay on a low dose of Test after the cycle, rather than do the post meds. What are your thoughts on that?
      I really appreciate the help. I am as nervous as a whore in church. I just don't want to screw this up.

Comment

has your low T levels count been diagnosed by a doctor?
        I wouldn't say that a low dosage of Test is best idea rather than the post meds. I would recommend to use PCT rather as that's safer. at least when you have normal T levels in the beginning. which is why i asked if you got confirmed that you have low T count. if is in "lower" but normal range, that would be fixed as you workout and diet, most likely.
        hopefully you would be alright

Comment

I had blood work done and my level was around 250 he said it was boarder line treatable with insurance coverage, but wanted to weight 6 months and retest. I am not waiting 6 months. I will do the PCT per your recommendation. After doing more reading I think I am going to change my first cycle a little bit. Rather than working up to 500MG, I think I am going to work up to 400Mg. I will start off with the 150MG twice a week for the first 4 weeks then bump up to 400mg for the remaining 8 weeks. One thing I am struggling with is the dosage. I ordered a 10ML vial of Test E. How many weeks will this last at 400MG per week? Every time I try to do the conversion I get a different number. I am from the states and Wish it was converted to CC's.

Comment

indeed, 250 is borderline low, yet taken in consideration your age, weight etc. if I am not wrong - is still in the "normal" range. Yet, "lower normal range".
            your doctor told you to wait 6 months in order for you to diet and workout regularly which is going to help increasing those levels. If you don't want to wait 6 months, you could start test at low dosages as mentioned. PCT is recommended after test (or any other anabolic steroid) cycle.
            there's not going to be too much difference between 400/500 mg per week. You start at 300 mg weekly (150 mg one day, and 150 mg other day, evenly apart throughout the week with Test E) and then, according to how you feel and what you need, you can go up to 400/500 or whatever you need. But for a beginner, I wouldn't say that over 600 mg is a good idea.
            in the end, you plan sounds good. as in terms of the dosage of Test E, it highly depends on the exact type of Test E (manufacturer) you've ordered. almost all Test E vials come in 10 ML. However, there are manufacturers making 200 mg per ml, 250 mg per ml, 300 mg per ml etc. for example, the Test E I get from my trustworthy manufacturer offers 300 mg per ml, 10 ml vial. Therefore, 3000 mg. divide 3000 mg (or the amount of test e is offered mg/ ml by your specific brand) per weekly dosage and you get how many weeks would your 10 ml vial of Test would last.
            in the end, most commonly, a full cycle for beginners would require 2 bottles of Test (do the maths).
            really hope this info somehow helps. if there's anything else - i will gladly try to help.

Comment

I purchased Etho-Testosterone, 300mg/ML. I understand now what the 300mg per 1ML means. Completely makes since now. I used the top rated source from this site to order my products. I am excited. Thanks for all your help. The product has shipped and I am waiting patiently shoveling more damn snow till it gets here.

Comment

Etho Testosterone from Beligas is exactly what I use. And I also use some top rated sources here - always with high success. hopefully you would get the help you are searching for. I am sure quality is high, just make sure to use it correctly. good luck Josh!

Comment

So I ordered my gear 3 weeks ago. I got emails saying my payment was received. I got an email on 2/18 with a USPS tracking number. It says the label was created on 2/18 and that USPS is awaiting item. Is this normal?

Comment

What do u mean usps waits for item?
                    as much as i know - when you get a tracking numer, the item is on your way

Comment

Working...
                    X