Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Advice. Brand New Here

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Advice. Brand New Here

HI. I am 47 years old and looking for advice. I am 6'1" nd 194 lbs. I have been working out with body weight only for 3 hard years. Pretty good shape. I have some abdominal fat id like to loose, gain a 6 pack, and add maybe 10-15 lbs of muscle. I am shooting for the Daniel Craig build. I am really not that far away, I just plateau'd about a year ago and can't seem to pick up anything or lose the last fat. I have been told I should be on anavar, but I figure id ask at experts. What do you recommend? I am dedicated and work hard in the gym 6 days a week.

Hi aviotti and welcome to the forum.
    First off, you said you are working out with body weight only which is good, but is not enough to “get over plateau” and that’s because you’ve got to progressively add weight. I am pretty sure that as soon as you would seriously workout in the gym (preferably with a professional trainer who would guide you in best exercises and what / how / how much weight you should add) you would add some muscles. Again, you need to progressively increase weight, that’s why working out with body weight only isn’t enough.
    Losing fat is through diet. Pretty sure you’re already dieting and pretty sure you’re in good shape (what is your bf %?) but to get the 6 pack usually requires really hard work in gym with really serious dieting.

Adding roids is another discussion. Before being able to answer your question you have to answer a few question more, like for example: have you ever used steroids in the past? do you have any health issues? (especially related to heart, kidneys, blood pressure or heart?)
    Not trying to say like I’m an expert, but I do have some knowledge on steroids which I hope would be helpful for you and hopefully others would join in to offer some more insights that I might miss.

In terms of Anavar – indeed that’s a good steroid for starting out since is mild and indeed var can help you get a bit drier with more muscular definition as it helps maintain lean muscles and lose some body fat. You are unlikely to gain too much muscles with it since that’s not what Anavar is meant for.
    What was the dosage recommended anyway?
    That’s why Anavar is used for “cutting” when you try to lose body fat and maintain muscles but not add muscles. If you want to add muscles, go for other compounds, but you would also add fat. Which is why people usually are bulking and then cutting.

If you never used steroids in the past – a good idea would be to start with Testosterone (usually, most people go for Enanthate or Cypionate).
    Another mistake you may be doing is to try “cutting and bulking” in the same time, also known as “clean bulk”. That’s something that only genetic freaks can do when you add muscles whilst losing fat. That’s an extremely rare phenomenon. Don’t have expectations on it. You would most likely lose weight during cutting and gain muscles (and some fat) during bulking, for which you need different steroids but testosterone remains in both cycles.

I guess you may have other questions based on this information, that’s why – ask. Will try to help with whatever can and hopefully my 2 cents would help you in any way.

Comment

Welcome to our forum!

Comment

Thank you for that.

No health issues.
        never used roids before
        I am now using weights.

I would like to do more cut then bulk. If I could gain a little muscle along the way that would be great, but if I could just maintain while I cut that would be great.

Comment

Anavar is indeed going to be great for cutting. Is possible to gain a little bit, but not that much. You would mostly maintain muscles and lose weight. I would still recommend to use Testosterone.
          What's the Anavar dosage you aim?

Comment

• cm.aviotti
            cm.aviotti commented
            Editing a comment
            I have no idea dosage. I need advice about all of this. What about stacking it? I read somewhere you should stack with winstrol. If you were recommending a stack for me what and how much would you recommend? I don't know anything coming out.

Anavar for beginners is started at 20-30 mg a day. Increase the dosage only if needed.
          You could stack Anavar with testosterone and Winstrol. However, is definitely not mandatory to stack it with Winstrol. In fact, since you never used roids - starting with a stack is not a good idea. And starting with Winstrol isn't a good idea either taken in consideration that this is a more powerful and more toxic product. Start slowly with mild ones, then go to more hardcore if needed.
          Based on everything you said my recommendation would be to start with Testosterone 300-500 mg a week for at least 8 weeks for your body to get introduced to steroids. if everything is fine. you could go for a mild stack with Anavar 20-30 mg a day with same Testosterone dosage. You could go straight off with both Testosterone (300-500 mg weekly for 8-12 weeks) and Anavar (20-30 mg a day for 4-6 weeks) but in case you get side effects - you won't be knowing either is Anavar or Testosterone giving you side effects.
          about Winstrol - run it only after you use Anavar and Testosterone with success. If you need a more powerful compound - add Winstrol. Is capable to help you gain some learn muscles too (whilst burning fat).

Comment

• cm.aviotti
            cm.aviotti commented
            Editing a comment
            That sounds great. Thank you. So which products should I order and from who? how should I administer it? Like how much of each, how, and when? I appreciate your help so much.

Again, you could start off with Testosterone 300-500 mg per week for 8-12 weeks. If you feel you want it - throw in a low dosage of Anavar (20 mg) for the first 4 weeks. However, again, if you have side effects, you won't be sure which steroid gives you the sides. Anavar is oral taken on daily basis (split up every 12 hours). Testosterone, if you go for Enanthate, split up weekly dosage in 2 halves taken evenly apart throughout the week. It could be 250 mg Mon and 250 Thu for example. Testosterone is not run for less than 8 weeks, but no more than 12 weeks. Anavar, for beginners - 4 weeks .
          Order Test E (5000-6000 mg) that's 2-3 bottles depending on brand.
          Clomid as PCT (2 weeks after last dosage of Test E) 50 mg per day for 4 weeks
          Nolvadex as PCT combined with Clomid if needed (2 weeks after last dosage of Test E) 20 mg a day for 4 weeks
          Anavar if needed
          from who to order - try top sources here. I myself used some of them. Can't say which ones exactly as is against forum rules. But I'm pretty sure you would find the perfect source through the top rated sources.
          Hopefully this helps

Comment

• cm.aviotti
            cm.aviotti commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you so much.
        Working...
        X