Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im the New Guy!!! HELLO Y'ALL!

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im the New Guy!!! HELLO Y'ALL!

Hello Fellas I'm New yp in here ! Im currently 3 weeks in of my Test/Npp cycle I purchased from Irondaddy! Gotta say its legit and kicked in FAST! Now if only I can keep my diet in Check!.....πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
    Last edited by DTHUNDAH; 12-16-2019, 03:20 PM.

Nice.. but wondering why you picked the cycle you did??

Comment

• DTHUNDAH
      DTHUNDAH commented
      Editing a comment
      I wanted something faster acting than deca for joint relief and of course something that will build some muscle

I suppose thats not a bad cycle. youre already pretty big dude, just keep that diet in check and stay lean. Im on week 13 of a deca and test cycle from irondaddy and my results are amazing.

Comment

• DTHUNDAH
      DTHUNDAH commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup , the Diet part is definitely something I have to work on but so far this simple cycle is doing more than I expected
      How long are you going to stay on?
      Last edited by DTHUNDAH; 12-17-2019, 12:22 PM.

What is the cycle break down? Not trying to diminish what your cycle is. Just trying to help and see what your cycle break down is..

Comment

• DTHUNDAH
      DTHUNDAH commented
      Editing a comment
      Just 120 mg Test and 100 Npp mg 3 days a week

Still find it an interesting cycle, that you picked. I'm strictly going of your picture and nothing more. Like your diet. IMO I think you like the cycle, somewhat and the strength gain you will get.... however, without truly knowing your goals I cant really comment much.. so what are your goals? And your goals for the future.

Comment

• DTHUNDAH
      DTHUNDAH commented
      Editing a comment
      Im just looking for some joint lubrication and some added Strength with a little muscle added.
      I just gotta get my diet in check
      I know its early but it kicked in pretty fast and Im liking it so far

You'll like it here! Lots of nice respectable people! It's not like the other forums with a bunch trolls & rude people!

Comment

Thank you for the Welcoming Bro!

Comment

Looking massive! Do a little cardio daily w/ that cycle & you'll tighten up real niceπŸ’ͺ

Comment

• DTHUNDAH
          DTHUNDAH commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks bro.....I gotta get some discipline .....I'm in love with food ....lol
      Working...
      X