Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Round 1

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Round 1

Hope this gets posted to the right place (my 1st attempt)

Your supposed to block out the face in the picture! Looking solid for your age! Keep it up & get some arm candy for extra cardio!
    Last edited by THE MOOSE; 12-21-2019, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Thanks! I appreciate your comments. At age 46, I’m brand new to gear but not to bodybuilding. The gains since my 1st shot of sus 7 weeks ago have been absolutely incredible! I feel better and stronger than I did 25 years ago when I first achieved a level of musculature that was considered impressive.

Comment

I'm getting back into it myself; same age! Sustanon 250 amps(Organon) & Dbol is one of my favorite cycles! Basic but effective!
        Last edited by THE MOOSE; 12-21-2019, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Hell yeah bro! I remember my trainer back in the day telling me about “muscle memory”, and through the years I’ve maintained a decent level of fitness. These gains lately blow away anything I ever even expected, and the ladies (young ones too!) are particularly responsive and appreciative. At our age, TRT is quite common, but why stop there!

Comment

Yeah! I don't want to do TRT until I'm 55! Rather Blast...recover & then blast again!

Comment

I just added Extreme Gain Mix to my cycle. The Deca has already started healing old injuries to my knees and hip. I understand Dbol packs a lot of muscle and does it fast. I’m considering it for a future cycle.

Comment

I sent you a private message!

Comment

Working...
                X