Sponsor Sections

Alpha Omega

Love the site! My thought is since we now have to pay I would like to see sponsors have their own section they can moderate where our clients can post and ask questions.

ramdisck

If anyone knows the system is SemperFi. Site improvements have not been acted on, and making an entirely new design for the website is even less likely. I have heard many rumors of a newly designed sight, but i stopped holding my breath when i turned blue.

Alpha Omega

SemperFi said:
</p><p>MG doesn't have sponsors. It has sources and verified sources. To my understanding the fees that you are paying provide you with verified listing and more prominent placement in the source ranking system. What you are asking for would require a complete reinvention of how the owners setup MG and a full overall of the forum rules. </p><p>Just from my observations and experience the operators have no interest in making any changes and seem to be completely satisfied in allowing the site to just coast and drop in popularity, new membership and active membership.</p><p>In my time here NOT one site improvement suggestion has ever been acted upon by Admin nor even taken seriously.</p><p>Admin has never even shown any appreciation for its members or it's sources and this is reflected in the lack of active memership.</p><p>
</p><p>What part of "We now PAY to be listed" thus making us SPONSORS do you not understand?</p><p>Before we did not pay and were not sponsors, but now we DO pay which in turn makes us SPONSORS. I suppose if your going to try and flame someone at least know this information..</p><p> </p>

SemperFi

You need to back up an regroup. I was not flaming anyone or anything. I was simply speaking the truth from my own observations. If you choose to not see it for what it is that is on you. Not me. ;)

Just so we are clear.... MG does NOT have sponsors. It has listed sources and verified sources. Verified sources have ALWAYS paid a fee to be listed as such. I used bold capitals to emphasis this point. ;) 

What part of 'nothing is going to change' do you NOT understand? See... that attitude gets us nowhere does it? Kind of makes you feel like I am calling you stupid doesn't it? Probably not the best approach.

What you are failing to realize is I actually agree with you but it is not going to change anytime soon from my experience so I was just letting you know.

SemperFi

MG doesn't have sponsors. It has sources and verified sources. To my understanding the fees that you are paying provide you with verified listing and more prominent placement in the source ranking system. What you are asking for would require a complete reinvention of how the owners setup MG and a full overall of the forum rules. 

Just from my observations and experience the operators have no interest in making any changes and seem to be completely satisfied in allowing the site to just coast and drop in popularity, new membership and active membership.

In my time here NOT one site improvement suggestion has ever been acted upon by Admin nor even taken seriously.

blastthru23

"Sponsor" is but a name given to sources on other boards who have met a certain criteria, along with a payment. Other boards attach rules and privileges that apply to those that have that 'name'.  "Sponsor" is not a name with attached rules and privileges applied at MG. "Sponsor" and the rules and privileges is not a universal, like a piece of paper that has $100 written on it and we all agree that that piece of paper holds that value, which is much greater than the actual value of the paper upon which the number is printed. 

So, in my view we all should just let the notion of "sponsor" go at this point, because nothing is going to change here in this respect at MG. I suppose if a source is not happy with the MG model, then they should go elsewhere. I am not saying that you, AO, should do that. I am merely saying take it for what it's worth here at MG.

admin

Staff member

we are working on improvements for about 6 months and we are almost ready to lunch the new version. You can't imagine how many time and money we have spent till now.

BCG111

We would love to have email blasts of promos..Alot of our users seem not to be online that much...But if we were to do email blasts of sponsors promos might bring a lot of users that use to be active back...we need more daily traffic...and more interest in muscle gurus..ESP.. since we have new domain name....Got to get them all back and active..

Omar1976

<p>"Sponsor" is but a name given to sources on other boards who have met a certain criteria, along with a payment. Other boards attach rules and privileges that apply to those that have that 'name'. "Sponsor" is not a name with attached rules and privileges applied at MG. "Sponsor" and the rules and privileges is not a universal, like a piece of paper that has $100 written on it and we all agree that that piece of paper holds that value, which is much greater than the actual value of the paper upon which the number is printed. </p><p>So, in my view we all should just let the notion of "sponsor" go at this point, because nothing is going to change here in this respect at MG. I suppose if a source is not happy with the MG model, then they should go elsewhere. I am not saying that you, AO, should do that. I am merely saying take it for what it's worth here at MG.</p>
Hello brother, I’m new member to this board and I don’t mean any disrespect but how do you become sponsor? I was sponsor on outlawmucle few years back but had bad motorcycle accident and was disabled for a year. I’m not trying to jump in front of the train and my question is with all due respect.
Thank you inadvance

Juji

Staff member
Hello Omar. What exactly do you mean by becoming a sponsor? What do you want to find out?