Forum Rules

G

• Selling gear through pm's is not permitted, otherwise you WILL be banned permanently. If anyone receives a PM from another member trying to sell gear, Please let me know as soon as possible.
  • No Source Reviews in the forums. We have source review pages for that.
  • No self, product or source promotion in the forums!
  • Do not copy/paste articles you find on other forums. If you must share your own experience, write up a short excerpt and provide a link to the original article.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zewi

Do not copy/paste articles you find on other forums. If you must share your own experience, write up a short excerpt and provide a link to the original article.
And what if I am the Author??

D

Deleted member 506

What if you're just a contributing writer? All of our forum comments are written by a staff of writers. When one of us has an idea for a post, we first submit a spec (or speculative) to the executive producer. If he accepts it, the Executive Producer assigns the comment to the Head writer, and he is responsible for creating all comment plot lines, dialogue, characters and situations. Concurrently, the contributing forum writers also provides the initial story generation and outlines as well as all script rewrites and polishes.

So, what would we do in that situation?

T

Taurus

that's a good and interesting idea. Will think about it and let you know.
Thank you.

Semper Fi

- Do not copy/paste articles you find on other forums. If you must share your own experience, write up a short excerpt and provide a link to the original article.

Does this apply to forum content only or ariticles as well?  Because we have a lot of both already.  Just trying to clarify and clean up my stuff..........

Edit:  Got the answer - "Short description and link source"

Rule 6.3

1. Don’t copy paste articles from other websites’ forums or blogs on MusleGurus.com. Only unique content is allowed in our forum, keep being original. In case you find worth news or articles, post a short description with a link to the original article in the News Section.

This is going to be tough to follow personaly - Leaving source links is easy etc but I will feel like I am re-inventiing the wheel quite often if I ned to re-write usefull data and I am not sure how much Plagarized data people realize is already here............

Cheers,

SF

B

BiggC

just wanted to know if its ok to post a pic the same day as i joined? been on this site for less than a day and i'm already getting called a bullshit artist? Is this the kind of people that are on here??? I am on other sites and I saw my source here so why can't i give a review and post pics?

milkin

Sure its ok to add a picture biggC but you must be sure to write a complete source review. Browse through the rules and you will find all your answers there.

You will  not be able to vote for your source untill you have a min of 5, karma points but again you can leave a review w/pic. This will get you karma points as well as an introduction. Browse our forum section, contribute to the, and that too will help boost your karma So i would start with an introduction which can be found in the forum section.

MickeyG

I'm not sure, but due to new government sanctioned regulations in the MSb or MSB.  That some site's are not taking money tranfers under any circumstance.  There have always been sar's  (suspicious activity reports) xxxxxxxxxxx is supposed to fill them out if they believe you are acting suspiciously. There's much more in a letter, that was sent to me.  I'm not sure how correct that is.  He came out I should send him money in the mail.

The problem with this is other sites are being careful.  If anyone if there is any truth to this please pm me

Thanks for all your time,

Xxxxxx

gearbankintl

Admin or Milkin,

can you please  close or cancel my pending src lic. order  I can select a new order and pay via bitcoin ?

I have tried over and over and I can nt create a new order, I assume due to the other I sent mg for still sits as it does.
 Your help would me very much appreciated.

Thank you !

333pitbull

Hey Pitbull here new to forum, I just want to thank xxxxxxxxxx whom I have been purchasing from for the past two years, I just had a recent problem with the shipping of an order, well guess what they told me since I have been a loyal customer they would disregard the waiting period and do me a reship pronto. and I got the order within 14 days thanks guys.

William

strong

333Pitbull, Thanks for the info bro. No source talk on the boards. delete the source and your name on the bottom. I'm glad they are taking care of you. Click on forums up top and you will see intro. Make an intro brother. Good to see you here...

Dolf

333pitbull no source talk in open forum! Since you're on the rules thread jow nout scrolling to the top, clicking the link, and reading the rules...lol

rgonza22

Im just putting in my 2 cents in for this one for sure, and for those of you who do not know what constitutes plagiarism, plagiarism takes its course when you steal somebody else's writing and work and claim that it is your hard work. I've been through college and have worked very hard on papers and my work has been used by other people. Plagiarism in my eyes is no different than sleeping with somebody's wife.

Plajiorism, is a serious offense within any, and all colleges and universities. I was taught about this ominous offense in highschool and I have witnessed students  expelled from an accredited University for using anothers and claiming it as their own writting and work. There is not anybody worse than a lazy sstudet steal an essay or article from the internet, claim, and copy the work and use it as his own, while failing to quote and cite the Authors ideas,  cut and paste and turn it in for a grade.

To avoid the smallest of issued, just dont do it. Using an Author's idea, or quote from an essay or an articleand putting it into your own words is an offense unless you quote the sentence(s), or cite a used or summarized passage (in your own words) of anothers work.

I figure that rules are rules, and I constantly break them, but I just break the unimportant ones. Lol.

The easiest way to deal with this issue on this site is to come up with your own ideas and don't expand on anybody else's.... come up with your own shit; besides it makes for excellent ideas as well as discussion.