Slave to be here!

Malass

What's going on fellas!
I'd like some advice on what to take, how to take it, and where to get it safely and from a reputable source.
What products besides Iron Dady are useful for me?
I mean to increase physical performance:)
Anyways, give me a holler if you can help! Thanks!

HGH.to

Hello there, what do you mean what products besides Iron Dady are useful?

We can’t discuss reputable sources online publicly, but I’m pretty sure you’re going to find whatever you need if you carefully search.

As in terms of what to take and how to take it – if you never used steroids, start with Testosterone.

Testosterone Enanthate is common in dosage of 300-500 mg per week for beginners. Split up total weekly dosage in 2 even administrations per week. (example Mon and Thu)

Malass

Hello there, what do you mean what products besides Iron Dady are useful?

We can’t discuss reputable sources online publicly, but I’m pretty sure you’re going to find whatever you need if you carefully search.

As in terms of what to take and how to take it – if you never used steroids, start with Testosterone.

Testosterone Enanthate is common in dosage of 300-500 mg per week for beginners. Split up total weekly dosage in 2 even administrations per week. (example Mon and Thu)
Hi, thank you very much!
Okay, does testosterone help you gain weight?

HGH.to

Hi, thank you very much!
Okay, does testosterone help you gain weight?
be sure it does. But only with proper diet and workout.
check through the forum and you'll see lots of guys who recently started running testosterone alone and they gained muscles and strength!
You guys brought up an excellent topic :)
Sounds great, I would also be interested to know about the growth of my strong performance
what exactly are you interested in?