Second cycle, seeking more tips and guidance

bad209

It may be nothing, or it may be a sign of gyno... I am not even sure what can I say.
I guess - if you continue feeling great then run the way it makes you feel good. But if any sides would continue appearing then you may need to add something like Tamox.
Hello BiggyBill, thought id ask you for some help. Starting monday may 31 im going to be running Test e 300mg weekly, EQ 300mg weekly, and Tren A 200mg weekly pin every mon,wed,friday with Arimidex 0.5 monday and fridays. i wen t with Tren A since its easier to hop off if i end up not liking it. My questions are Do i pin Tren before workout? Should i run caber off the bat to avoid prolactin? Do you have any inputs or suggestions about this cycle? hope to hear from you soon

BiggyBill

Tren A should be pinned daily. Arimidex as needed.
300 mg Test, 300 mg EQ and 200 mg Tren sounds like a good cycle, however, is only good if you're not a beginner. it may be too much for beginners.

i wen t with Tren A since its easier to hop off if i end up not liking it
that's a good plan
Do i pin Tren before workout?
doesn't really matter, it has a half life of at least 24 hours
Should i run caber off the bat to avoid prolactin?
it depends. If you're getting low sex drive - then yeah. just have caber handy just in case.

if there's anything else you may need - just ask, will be glad to help

suppsforlife

Do i pin Tren before workout?
preferably to pin Tren same time of the day, before workout or not - is up to you.

Should i run caber off the bat to avoid prolactin?
don't use it unless you should. high prolactin is mostly possible in higher dosages. is still possible to occur, but you're going to feel low sex drive and gynecomastia symptoms (even if you run AIs) and that's when Cabergoline must be added.
Do you have any inputs or suggestions about this cycle?
sounds fairly good, but if you start noticing side effects - do not increase dosage!

bad209

300 mg Test, 300 mg EQ and 200 mg Tren sounds like a good cycle, however, is only good if you're not a beginner. it may be too much for beginners.

that's a good plan

it depends. If you're getting low sex drive - then yeah. just have caber handy just in case.

that's a good plan

Hey just throwing out a update, i pinned my first week of tren ace 200mg, pinned on mon,wed, and friday. Did not notice any difference or sides. Should i switch to pinning everyday? do i lower my test dosage and up the tren? do i up my test dosage to 400mg a week since ive been doing 300mg for about 2 months? do i keep tren ace at 200mg weekly? does it take a while to kick in?

BiggyBill

Hey just throwing out a update, i pinned my first week of tren ace 200mg, pinned on mon,wed, and friday. Did not notice any difference or sides. Should i switch to pinning everyday? do i lower my test dosage and up the tren? do i up my test dosage to 400mg a week since ive been doing 300mg for about 2 months? do i keep tren ace at 200mg weekly? does it take a while to kick in?
I would pin daily. That would be 200/7= 30 mg a day. There’s no need to lower test dosage as long as you respond to it, especially simce 300 mg weekly isnt that much, so yes, you can up the dosage if you feel you can. In the end, if you’ve been running thse 2 compounds for a while and you can tolerate more - you can go for more!

bad209

I would pin daily. That would be 200/7= 30 mg a day. There’s no need to lower test dosage as long as you respond to it, especially simce 300 mg weekly isnt that much, so yes, you can up the dosage if you feel you can. In the end, if you’ve been running thse 2 compounds for a while and you can tolerate more - you can go for more!
okay so i want to up the dosage on test to 400mg the vial is 250mg/ml, eq 300mg/ml
tren 200mg/ml.
i want to run weekly
400 test
400eq
and 200 tren
all on Mon,wed, and friday, so what would my dosages be?

BiggyBill

Do the math.
400 weekly / 3 days per pin = 133 mg (to round = 130 mg per pin)
200 weekly / 3 days per pin = 66 mg (to round = 70 mg per pin)
Test = approx 0.5-0.6 ml per pin (125-150 mg)
Eq = approx 0.4-0.5 ml per pin (120-150 mg)
Tren = approx 0.3-0.4 ml per pin (60-80 mg)

bad209

Do the math.
400 weekly / 3 days per pin = 133 mg (to round = 130 mg per pin)
200 weekly / 3 days per pin = 66 mg (to round = 70 mg per pin)
Test = approx 0.5-0.6 ml per pin (125-150 mg)
Eq = approx 0.4-0.5 ml per pin (120-150 mg)
Tren = approx 0.3-0.4 ml per pin (60-80 mg)
Thank you, I was never great at Math as you can see lol i appreciate it, i was currently at
Test 0.4ml per pin = 300mg weekly
Eq 0.33ml per pin 300mg weekly
Tren 0.6ml per pin 200mg weekly.
Superdrol 20mg daily

Can i go up to 30mg on my superdrol the 3rd and 4th week, and 5th and 6th week max at 40mg? ive seen some people run it this way, just because i see people do it doesnt mean monkey see monkey do therefore i rather ask first

The reason for going up in dosage on my injections is beacause i feel like my body has got used to the dosages within 3 the months i have been on i dont have that drive anymore like when i first started. I can still go in the gym and get shit done i last about 2-3 hrs a workout, But id figure going up slightly will give me a significant boost/gains. To make it clear i do not plan on going higher then 400 for test and eq ever same with tren. rather be at somewhat safe dosages

Welderman

I'm going to tell you what I've learned from other forums about superdrol and tren cycles. Your strength will grow in crazy amounts. Your strength will grow to fast for your ligaments and connective tissue to keep up. To avoid serious setbacks and injury do not try lifting as heavy as you can. In all honesty this is way too advanced for a 2nd cycle so please take caution. I'm sure the very experienced guys on here will tell you the same thing. WATCH CLOSE FOR ANY SIGNS OF LIVER TOXICITY

BiggyBill

Welderman is definitely right there. I would listen. About superdrol dosage - i would say no- do not increase, especially with all other roids you stack it with- there are a hell amount of roids, especially for a second cycle! Only increase when running them for a while, feeling fine and wanting more. But with all those roids - i doubt!

BodyGear

Many said they had better results from 20 mg a day of Superdrol for 4-6 weeks rather than Superdrol 30-40 mg a day for 3 weeks. The compound is highly toxic so going to it for 30-40 mg daily for 6 weeks is definitely not recommended!

bad209

I appreciate everyones input! thank you guys a ton.
What is something that can help with bloating?, ive been feeling a little more bloated than usual even with my diet somewhat being on point

Welderman

Like water retention or do you mean gas bloat. Test can give you water retention, use an AI for couple of days and that should go away. If you're talking gas bloat from high carb and high protein diet, probiotics may help

CaptainPlanet

Sorry to add a question to this discussion, but going back to what you initially said about beginners only doing 10-12 week cycles first, is that because of how it will affect your HPTA recovery if you don’t get your body used to doing cycles before doing a longer one? or is it just to ensure the person gets familiar with dosages etc?

Thank you :)

bad209

Like water retention or do you mean gas bloat. Test can give you water retention, use an AI for couple of days and that should go away. If you're talking gas bloat from high carb and high protein diet, probiotics may help
well ive been on arimidex since i started cycle only at 0.5mg monday and 0.5mg friday, should i stop that? and yes mainly gas bloat, i did pick up some probiotics the other day maybe just has not kicked in or something

Welderman

No I wouldn't stop arimidex if it's gas bloat. Yeah probiotics may not have started working yet. I know bloat sucks but you might just have to give it a few days

BiggyBill

Make sure you’re not into “bad kind of bulking diet” if you get gas bloating.
if you get bloating from water weight - up arimidex dose. Don’t up it as long as there’s no estrogen related issues though