Npp gyno

bobby ricky

I’ve read so many things about npp gyno and want your guys opinions. I’m at 300 mg npp per week and 600 testosterone per week. Im on my 6th week and making nice progress. I’m getting leaner as im putting on lean mass not bloat and my vascularity is coming in nice. My side’s are two or three zits per week and half A adex about three times per week. I only take adex if my sock line gets puffy. I’ve read that npp can cause gyno
And can make you lactate. So what is it with npp gyno of lactation? All I have is adex and p5p for prolactin no caber. I want to up my npp to 400 per week but afraid of gyno. Let me know what you think.
Thank you.

suppsforlife

remember that you may get gyno from testosterone too.
but if you're afraid of prolactin based gyno from NPP - simply add cabergoline - it would do an amazing job!

bobby ricky

Would you have to retain A lot of water to get gyno or could you get it while dry and lean?
Is holding water A side that comes before gyno
Or can you get it while very lean and dry?

suppsforlife

that's different. someone gets water before gyno, others the other way around.
So yeah, is possible to be lean and dry with gyno.
5555.png

HGH.to

yeah, gyno is very different for everyone. someone do not get it at higher dosages, others already get it at low dosages - is very dependent.

MONSTRO

I’ve read so many things about npp gyno and want your guys opinions. I’m at 300 mg npp per week and 600 testosterone per week. Im on my 6th week and making nice progress. I’m getting leaner as im putting on lean mass not bloat and my vascularity is coming in nice. My side’s are two or three zits per week and half A adex about three times per week. I only take adex if my sock line gets puffy. I’ve read that npp can cause gyno
And can make you lactate. So what is it with npp gyno of lactation? All I have is adex and p5p for prolactin no caber. I want to up my npp to 400 per week but afraid of gyno. Let me know what you think.
Thank you.
First if you are getting results with this dosages why up them. have dostinex on hand and tamoxifen to . if you fell sensitivity use 40mg tamoxifen ED until is gone , and if dont fix it use add dostinex with tamox and keep adex to .