Pinning question

Maniac1130

Hey guys, I pinned my usual this morning but something odd happened that I haven't ever experienced before...I usually pin left glutes on Thursday's but today after I pulled the pin, I had some blood run down my cheek. I also noticed in the blue tip of my pin there was a little blood as well. Have any of you experienced bleeding from pinning glutes before? Is this something I should be worried about? Thanks in advanced!

Maniac1130

Also, I am approaching week 5 of my cycle. I would like to increase my dosage of Test C. Was thinking of adding an extra 500mg per week for the next 5 weeks. Would this be ok?

Only side effects I have noticed so far is shrinkage which I have HCG arriving saturday and a tiny bit of gyno that the Arimidex has been keeping under control. Any suggestions would be great.

suppsforlife

well, sometimes is possible to bleed when pinning. it can happen and i doubt there's something you should be worried about.
maybe you have increased blood pressure? if it gets too high - try donating blood, it helps

Maniac1130

well, sometimes is possible to bleed when pinning. it can happen and i doubt there's something you should be worried about.
maybe you have increased blood pressure? if it gets too high - try donating blood, it helps
Thanks supps. I will definitely test my BP to see if that's the case. I may have just pinned harder than usual and maybe was at a weird angle which could have caused the bleeding. It didn't last long but it's definitely more sore than usual.
what's your current protocol?
I am pinning 200mg M and 300mg Thursday with 40mg of winstrol (1 in am 1 in pm)

suppsforlife

I am pinning 200mg M and 300mg Thursday with 40mg of winstrol (1 in am 1 in pm)
why don't you use 250 mg Mon and 250 mg Thu?
I wouldn't increase by 500 mg Test C.
As much as I can guess you need cutting, so you may check for Primo or Masteron. If you're more into lean muscle mass growth, check for Equipoise. Better 500 mg Test and 500 mg EQ than 1000 mg Test

Maniac1130

The reason I don't use 250 split into two doses is because of the way my Test came. I got a vial of 200mg/ml and 300mg/ml. So I just shoot 1 cc of each on two different days. My blood levels are stable. The only time I experienced unstable blood levels was when I was tweaking my dose of winstrol. I suffered a minor injury at work my first week of taking winny, and it exaggerated the issue so I ended up taking 20mg 1 per day and that seemed to throw my blood levels off. Once I made sure to take 10mg in the am and 10mg in the evening my blood levels stabalized and I felt fine.

The way I was able to understand what was happening was my mood. When I was taking the winny 1 x per day, I was in a really depressed state. Once I added the second dose in the evening, my mood was normal again.

Anyway, that sounds good supps. I will probably go with Tren and test instead of 1000mg of test alone. I think my BF % is a little too high for Masteron yet. However, my top abs are starting to show!!!

What do you think about me adding tren E instead of primo, masteron or EQ?

BiggyBill

Tren is way more powerful than primo, masteron and eq.
you may go for it if you already have experience with roids, but i recommend to go to tren Aacetate instead of enanthate at least for the first time.
Being very powerful and since you never used it - it could be too much. Tren A is flushed out of sysytem faster so if anything goes wrong, you stop or reduce dosage and you’ll be fine sooner.
Go for 30 mg a day of tren a in the beginning, then add more if you feel fine. Daily injection is annoying, but safer.
plus tren a is a bit more powerful mg per mg compared to tren e (due to esters

Maniac1130

Tren is way more powerful than primo, masteron and eq.
you may go for it if you already have experience with roids, but i recommend to go to tren Aacetate instead of enanthate at least for the first time.
Being very powerful and since you never used it - it could be too much. Tren A is flushed out of sysytem faster so if anything goes wrong, you stop or reduce dosage and you’ll be fine sooner.
Go for 30 mg a day of tren a in the beginning, then add more if you feel fine. Daily injection is annoying, but safer.
plus tren a is a bit more powerful mg per mg compared to tren e (due to esters
Makes sense. I have used Tren in the past. I responded pretty well to tren so I shouldn't have much issues there.

I was thinking tren E because of how sore I was after pinning so frequently with tren last time I used it. I definitely get the daily injection idea. It does makes sense. I will probably go for the Tren a.

llBryanll

I’m thinking of doing my first cycle, got Test Enanthate 250mg/ml, I’m thinking of doing 2 1ml injections a week, do you think it’s ok or should I do 4 1/2ml injection? 500mg a week both ways, I’m also going to do Aromasin 12.5mg EOD. PCT Nolvdex and Clomid, just not sure if 2 or 4 injections a week is best?

suppsforlife

Makes sense. I have used Tren in the past. I responded pretty well to tren so I shouldn't have much issues there.

I was thinking tren E because of how sore I was after pinning so frequently with tren last time I used it. I definitely get the daily injection idea. It does makes sense. I will probably go for the Tren a.
if you did used Tren in the past and responded well, you could go for Tren E. Or you could go for Acetate for the first 2 weeks and then switch to Enanthate. whatever you choose - stay safe.
I’m thinking of doing my first cycle, got Test Enanthate 250mg/ml, I’m thinking of doing 2 1ml injections a week, do you think it’s ok or should I do 4 1/2ml injection? 500mg a week both ways, I’m also going to do Aromasin 12.5mg EOD. PCT Nolvdex and Clomid, just not sure if 2 or 4 injections a week is best?
if you never used steroids - 500 mg a week is great.
if you go for Test E - using 2 1 ml injections a week (like 1 ml Mon 1 ml Thu) is enough.
Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD is great, but if you start getting low estrogen, reduce dosage.
Same goes for Nolva Clomid - great PCT plan.
As in terms of 2 or 4 injections a week - both are great. Both would keep stable blood levels. but with 4 you are obviously pinning more. you can choose whatever you like

llBryanll

if you did used Tren in the past and responded well, you could go for Tren E. Or you could go for Acetate for the first 2 weeks and then switch to Enanthate. whatever you choose - stay safe.

if you go for Test E - using 2 1 ml injections a week (like 1 ml Mon 1 ml Thu) is enough.
Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD is great, but if you start getting low estrogen, reduce dosage.
As in terms of 2 or 4 injections a week - both are great. Both would keep stable blood levels. but with 4 you are obviously pinning more. you can choose whatever you like

llBryanll

Cheers will do 2 a week, easier 👍🏾

Maniac1130

I do like the idea of having to pin only twice a week but if the acetate is stronger I am liking the idea of that a little more...

suppsforlife

I do like the idea of having to pin only twice a week but if the acetate is stronger I am liking the idea of that a little more...
then go to daily administrations.
about the stronger thing - any compound (tren, test, drostanolone etc.) is a bit more powerful miligram per miligram when in shorter ester. Is because of ester weight that is heavier the longer it is.
Out of 100 mg of Tren Acetate you would get an about 85-90 mg of pure Tren (If i remember well)
Out of 100 mg of Tren Enanthate you would get an about 75-80 mg of pure Tren (again, if i remember well).
In the end, both are good. you can try for Tren Acetate for 2 weeks and then switch

Maniac1130

then go to daily administrations.
about the stronger thing - any compound (tren, test, drostanolone etc.) is a bit more powerful miligram per miligram when in shorter ester. Is because of ester weight that is heavier the longer it is.
Out of 100 mg of Tren Acetate you would get an about 85-90 mg of pure Tren (If i remember well)
Out of 100 mg of Tren Enanthate you would get an about 75-80 mg of pure Tren (again, if i remember well).
In the end, both are good. you can try for Tren Acetate for 2 weeks and then switch
Great idea! and thanks for the info! I am sending you a PM right now