MENT or Trestolone question

CaptainPlanet

I wanted to ask if anyone here has had any experience with MENT, and how you found it. How does it compare to Trenbolone? What would you run it with, and any ancillaries to consider? Thank you kindly :)

suppsforlife

ancillaries are same as for any other steroids.
it can be stacked with Dianabol, Tren and obviously Testosterone.
However, Trestolone (MENT) is not as popular due to its high chances of side effects. Is way more powerful than Trenbolone - just imagine the side effects

HGH.to

agreed. I would recommend to try Ment only if you use 100 mg a day of Tren and you still want more (but I highly doubt)

CaptainPlanet

I appreciate the answers, although I did also hear that despite it being more powerful than Tren that it has a smaller side-effect profile, and then I heard that it's not useful by someone else. I am a bit confused about it. I am not able to find any definitive answers about MENT anywhere.

What would be the side effects? I am running a really small amount of Tren right now, like less than 200mg weekly along with my Test. No negatives at the moment, libido still intact.

MONSTRO

I wanted to ask if anyone here has had any experience with MENT, and how you found it. How does it compare to Trenbolone? What would you run it with, and any ancillaries to consider? Thank you kindly :)
Trenbolone is hands down the best steroid made , people try to find the holy grail but bodybuilding is simple . Why use something harsher and weaker and mostly without enough studies about

HGH.to

I would recommend to stick with Tren too. MENT indeed does not have enough studies and there's not too many people running it offering an exact answer about it