Prison/jail

Twizted

Anyone else in here ever spend some time in the big house?? I went down for drug charges back in 2014/15 and ended up doing almost 2 years In prison. I've been clean and sober since I walked out of those prison gates, thankfully.

I know its an odd question and maybe some won't want to answer it, I was just curious if anyone else had similar experiences.

suppsforlife

Glad you're sober Twizted and sorry to hear you've been in the big house. Hope you'll never reach it again.
No, I wasn't there and I sure hope I never will

Twizted

Thanks supps. I hope I never go back as well. I left the military and then got in a bad mind set, things are way better for me now.

Twizted

I tell you what though those 2 years in prison had me jacked. I was at a prison in NC that lets you stay out on the yard from sunrise to sunset and all I did was hit the weight pile and play volleyball. The guys used to joke around with me and say I looked like I fell out of a Bowflex commercial because I was so ripped lol.

Twizted

I've always been thinking that if I ever get in prison I'm gonna workout all day long, lol
Dude I couldn't imagine a prison without a weight pile, that would be pure torture. I got pretty lucky honestly like I mentioned we were allowed outside from daylight till dark, we had several different weight piles, volleyball courts and it was down by the beach so it was always sunny. I came out absolutely jacked and tan as hell. The wife was super excited about it lol.

Maniac1130

I did a 9 month bid in jail for a DWI around 10 years ago. That was PURE TORTURE. No weight room at all. Very little movement. Worst experience of my life. I gave up drinking after that.

Twizted

Bro I did 8 months in county jail, they had me in solitary confinement the entire time. So I was locked up 23 1/2 hours everyday. I got to come out for showers and one 15 min phone call. That was indeed hell so I feel you. Prison is cake compared to county jail.
I did a 9 month bid in jail for a DWI around 10 years ago. That was PURE TORTURE. No weight room at all. Very little movement. Worst experience of my life. I gave up drinking after that.

Maniac1130

Bro I did 8 months in county jail, they had me in solitary confinement the entire time. So I was locked up 23 1/2 hours everyday. I got to come out for showers and one 15 min phone call. That was indeed hell so I feel you. Prison is cake compared to county jail.
I have heard this as well. Prison you're able to move around a lot more than jail. And bro that is terrible!!! I hated that aspect of jail. Pure torture

MONSTRO

Happy to know you are well . I never got there . We need to be careful with trenbolone rage , i see many go there because of tren

Maniac1130

I think the rage aspect comes down to the person. Some people are better at controlling their emotions than others. If you naturally are quick to anger, roids are going to exaggerate it even more.

suppsforlife

Is the rage really bad with tren?
it can be bad not only with Tren but any steroid (because they all are capable to give you roid rage). Tren is just especially notorious for this side effect.
and yeah, some people get it, others no. Maniac said it right, is a matter of person. If you're quick tempered naturally - Tren might aggravate it