Need advice for your next cycle ?

MONSTRO

Do you need advice for your cycle , but dont forget to send us all the information to help you the best way .

You can post your cycle questions in this forum section, make sure you include:

Height:
Weight:
Body Fat %:
How many calories per day do you eat?
How many times per week do you train?
How long have you trained for?
Previous cycle experience?
Desired goals:

If you are a beginner you can do PCT but remember is very hard to keep gains on it, in my opinion when you decide to use gear and begin you will be on for rest of your life , even when you give up you will need a TRT to keep your natural test levels . But remember I do blast and cruise and the cruise should be very low dosages of test just to keep you function . Never do blast all year round .

Monstro

HGH.to

As always, great info Monstro. Although I would say that if you can go to PCT, then better PCT.

MONSTRO

As always, great info Monstro. Although I would say that if you can go to PCT, then better PCT.
Brother PCT is only for people using gear less time and always do PCT after each cycle and also very important younger ones. At 44 using gear since 32 years old if i go PCT i will not recover ( i will neeed more than 1 year to go back to normal , remeber even Dorian today have to run TRT and he look normal guy ) . I always believe blast and cruise because is the only way to keep improving

Dj346

Do you need advice for your cycle , but dont forget to send us all the information to help you the best way .

You can post your cycle questions in this forum section, make sure you include:

Height:
Weight:
Body Fat %:
How many calories per day do you eat?
How many times per week do you train?
How long have you trained for?
Previous cycle experience?
Desired goals:

If you are a beginner you can do PCT but remember is very hard to keep gains on it, in my opinion when you decide to use gear and begin you will be on for rest of your life , even when you give up you will need a TRT to keep your natural test levels . But remember I do blast and cruise and the cruise should be very low dosages of test just to keep you function . Never do blast all year round .

Monstro
Hi Monstro,
I'm 29
I'm 6ft 3
I sit around 236
Body fat is right around 23%
Calorie intake: 2300
I train around 3-4 times a week I did stop for a 9 months though due to a meniscus tear, but I'm all good now. I've trained on and off my whole life, just recently did try gear about 2 years ago. Loved it. I was running 500mg with winny and clen. I stopped and now I'm back knowing I can improve. But I know my goals now are to lean out and lose weight. Thanks so much for taking a request for advice. Happy fathers day!

BiggyBill

Hello there. If you used a cycle 2 years ago with great success, you can go for a similar cycle now.
then you can add a third steroid (clen is not a steroid) if you’ll need further results.
don’t forget to have anti estrogens on hand and go PCT after cycle if you don’t plan to remain on steroids for the rest of your life

MONSTRO

Hi Monstro,
I'm 29
I'm 6ft 3
I sit around 236
Body fat is right around 23%
Calorie intake: 2300
I train around 3-4 times a week I did stop for a 9 months though due to a meniscus tear, but I'm all good now. I've trained on and off my whole life, just recently did try gear about 2 years ago. Loved it. I was running 500mg with winny and clen. I stopped and now I'm back knowing I can improve. But I know my goals now are to lean out and lose weight. Thanks so much for taking a request for advice. Happy fathers day!
Im not father yet but thanks brother .
You need to burn fat brother , so try this :
250mg week test E
700mg week masteron
350mg trenbolone ace
25mcg exemestano EOD
20mg tamoxifeno ED
40mcg clenbuterol ( you can go until 120mcg )
50mcg t3 ( you can go to 100mcg)

Do very low carb diet , carbs around workout , and 60min cardio fasted ED ,

BiggyBill

Trenbolone sounds too much for an inexperienced guy.
also, 25 exemenestane eod sounds too much for only 250 mg test (other steroids do not aromatize) and is likely to crush estrogens
T3 only if already dieted for a good while
Clen dosage should be started at 20 mcg / day and slowly increase until 100-120 mcg a day and/ or 2 weeks on and off method…
Just food to think about

Dj346

Hello there. If you used a cycle 2 years ago with great success, you can go for a similar cycle now.
then you can add a third steroid (clen is not a steroid) if you’ll need further results.
don’t forget to have anti estrogens on hand and go PCT after cycle if you don’t plan to remain on steroids for the rest of your life
Yes I would take a arimidex every shot which was twice a week like a Tuesday and Thursday. But what would you recommend for a third steroid? And I've good thing about clenbuterol, have you?

suppsforlife

Masteron sounds good for your plan. Or Primobolan as a third steroid
and Clenbuterol sounds good too, is a great weight loss / fat burning compound

MONSTRO

Trenbolone sounds too much for an inexperienced guy.
also, 25 exemenestane eod sounds too much for only 250 mg test (other steroids do not aromatize) and is likely to crush estrogens
T3 only if already dieted for a good while
Clen dosage should be started at 20 mcg / day and slowly increase until 100-120 mcg a day and/ or 2 weeks on and off method…
Just food to think about
Most of the clen brands pills are 40mcg and impossible to split because they are so small, but yes better way is go 20 each time . T3 and all fat burners should be used when diet and cardio dont work more , but if the goal is get shredded quick we need to go straight . I hate AI but to get lean is a must we need then higher . Tren will be dark horse of this cycle and i think is important to be higher than test

BiggyBill

Most of the clen brands pills are 40mcg and impossible to split because they are so small, but yes better way is go 20 each time . T3 and all fat burners should be used when diet and cardio dont work more , but if the goal is get shredded quick we need to go straight . I hate AI but to get lean is a must we need then higher . Tren will be dark horse of this cycle and i think is important to be higher than test
while you're definitely right there Monstro, everyone is different and that's one of the most important things.
that's why I would always recommend everyone to start slowly and increase doses gradually and to experiment.
what works for one, might not work for another and vice versa

MONSTRO

while you're definitely right there Monstro, everyone is different and that's one of the most important things.
that's why I would always recommend everyone to start slowly and increase doses gradually and to experiment.
what works for one, might not work for another and vice versa
But im a true believer you need to start slow anything you use , and go up slowly when needed