Test,tren,var cycle

Stirlo1974

First of all will deca be completely removed from system in 3 weeks after last dose.

Tren a. 30mg ed for 1 week, if no problem then 50mg ed for 9 weeks. Total cycle length 10 weeks.

Test 500 week

Anavar 40 mg (divided in 2 doses for 2 weeks, then if tolerated 80mg for 4 weeks. Taken in last 6 weeks of cycle.

Big Papi will start this in 4 weeks. Bought me some angry bird trunks to wear on stage when I am done with it. 😂
Tren 200 mg every second day sus 250 once a week stanazol 40 mg daily dianabol 40 mg daily for 10 weeks

Welderman

Woke up at 239, that was actually after breakfast. I know that's not all fat being lost that quick, some water still coming out as well. Man that's 31 lbs in less than a month. Gut is quickly fading. I'm on my way to church and I can honestly say this is the first time I have been able to tell myself. Dang you actually looking pretty sharp. Belt tight, no gut hanging over, shoulders broad compared to waist. Thank each and every one of you for helping me get this far.

HulkSmashShan

Hulk, how's the clen cycle going? What MCG are you at now, what sides are you experiencing? You sweating a lot?
I love the clen. I'm at 80 a day. I don't sweat at night. Thank the good Lord for that. I sweat through so many nights going through withdrawal for so long. Man I don't know if the sides seem so minimal due to the hell I put myself through for a long or what but I really have zero sides, knock on wood. The only thing is now I feel like I am wanting to turn the corner and get closer to my goal which is 250. I do realize that this will not be obtained easily but I am willing to put in the work. I'm at a wall of 230 right now but I am implementing Sustanon 500 and proviron this week. I'm going to up my test intake to 750 a week which I think is reasonable. I will be blasting and cruising forever so no PCT for this guy. I'm looking hard at Equipoise as well. The Tren train is over at my house for the next few months then hopping back on around September.

Maniac1130

damn 230 is still solid though, bro! You will definitely hit 250 for sure on that cycle! Glad you're not experiencing any sides on the clen. I always think about how mild stuff will be compared to what I used to do as well. I bought some clen, too. Looking to start it soon. How did you cut your pills? I am having an issue with the clen pills being too soft to cut.

HulkSmashShan

damn 230 is still solid though, bro! You will definitely hit 250 for sure on that cycle! Glad you're not experiencing any sides on the clen. I always think about how mild stuff will be compared to what I used to do as well. I bought some clen, too. Looking to start it soon. How did you cut your pills? I am having an issue with the clen pills being too soft to cut.
Yes the splitting of them is pretty tedious to say the least. I had a pill cutter but my mom's effective way was to use a razor blade. You probably have a little experience like me with one of those lol. Just cut across making the score a couple times and then go straight down. The wife is up to a full one and I'm up to 3 full ones now. I'm seriously contemplating some T3 because of the effectiveness and I'm having the wife's blood work done so that we can see if her thyroid is under active like I believe that it is. Much love brother. Keep it pushing !

IronDaddy

Keep in mind that T3 should be started slowly and stopped slowly. It has ability to stop the natural production of T3 much like steroids stop the production of testosterone

HulkSmashShan

Keep in mind that T3 should be started slowly and stopped slowly. It has ability to stop the natural production of T3 much like steroids stop the production of testosterone
Yes sir I have researched the "withdrawal" effects of coming straight off of it. I will keep this within strict guidelines if I do choose to go this route.

Maniac1130

Yes the splitting of them is pretty tedious to say the least. I had a pill cutter but my mom's effective way was to use a razor blade. You probably have a little experience like me with one of those lol. Just cut across making the score a couple times and then go straight down. The wife is up to a full one and I'm up to 3 full ones now. I'm seriously contemplating some T3 because of the effectiveness and I'm having the wife's blood work done so that we can see if her thyroid is under active like I believe that it is. Much love brother. Keep it pushing !
Haha, yeah I sure do. Ok, I was thinking that, too. I'll give that a try. My pill cutter worked like shit. Damn bro you're up to 120mcg already? I took 20mcg today and felt a little jittery at first but was able to breathe a hell of a lot better and it went away. Damn, wifey going to be shredded like the hulk?! That's what's up. Yeah, I hope her thyroid is ok. Mine is also underactive. Take a pill for it every morning.

On a side note, I am almost completely off the buprenorphine. I am down to 1mg per day and it's basically doing nothing. I am planning on stopping the shit completely by Friday june 2nd. We have a long weekned due to the 4th of July so figured if going completely off would make me a little more tired, that would be the weekend to do it. How's that going with you? You still taking it?

HulkSmashShan

Haha, yeah I sure do. Ok, I was thinking that, too. I'll give that a try. My pill cutter worked like shit. Damn bro you're up to 120mcg already? I took 20mcg today and felt a little jittery at first but was able to breathe a hell of a lot better and it went away. Damn, wifey going to be shredded like the hulk?! That's what's up. Yeah, I hope her thyroid is ok. Mine is also underactive. Take a pill for it every morning.

On a side note, I am almost completely off the buprenorphine. I am down to 1mg per day and it's basically doing nothing. I am planning on stopping the shit completely by Friday june 2nd. We have a long weekned due to the 4th of July so figured if going completely off would make me a little more tired, that would be the weekend to do it. How's that going with you? You still taking it?
I am down to approx a quarter of an 8 so about 2mg a day. Dude I am so damn proud of you bro!!! You sincerely put a smile on my face reading your post. You are a fucking warrior man. You beat the unbeatable. At this point there is literally absolutely nothing that can stop you from anything you want to do with your life. I have so much respect for you and your wife overcoming that crisis called opiates. It is Satan himself IMO. Just the fact that you have made it through what you have made it through is the baddest ass achievement man. I know I will never look back and I know you know what I'm saying. I will be following in your footsteps on the bupe ween. I am going to scale down to 1mg this week and started this morning. You inspire me bro. When a person walks through the flames of hell his / her soul is forged into steel from the fire. God bless you and your wife and I'm happy that I got to be friends with you brother! Keep it pushing !!!

Twizted

Coming off of buprenorphine sucks if you don't do it right, congrats on getting down to 1mg. I need to do the same. I've been on 16mg for years, but recently have really been wanting to work myself off again.

HulkSmashShan

Coming off of buprenorphine sucks if you don't do it right, congrats on getting down to 1mg. I need to do the same. I've been on 16mg for years, but recently have really been wanting to work myself off again.
You can do it brother!!! Your receptor can actually be fully stimulated at like 4mg I assure you. The docs want us on the high dose so that we will be "lifers" and continue to fuel the big pharma machine. Sub strips when they came out cost 25 bucks a piece! For mg! In not a conspiracy theorist but it is very obvious to me the agenda between the govt and big pharma. They have used us as lab rats an laughed all the way to the bank. Maniac and myself have both went through what you are going through first hand if you ever need someone to talk to please by all means hit me or him up. God bless