Test,tren,var cycle

Maniac1130

Like I said I stay around 500 under and pour sweat in a gym 2hours every night. My body hangs on to fat with a death grip
That's recommended standard for anyone trying to accomplish their goals "safely". At least that's what I learned when I took the ACE personal trainer certification in 2013.

Let's talk diets. I am going to create a new thread so I can stimulate some ideas. @HulkSmashShan I LOVE where your heads at! I totally forgot about how fantastic Tuna Steaks are! Thanks my guy!

Real quick, side note. I am taking 20mcg of clen. Today was day 2. The issue I am feeling now is that this dosage is not strong enough. Only sides I have experienced is jitters which goes away after about an hour. Then I am solid for the rest of the day. Do you guys think it would be wise (or unwise) to take a full 40mcg tomorrow? Or should I just wait until next Monday?

HulkSmashShan

You're right Hulk. It's time to get even more serious! I have officially discovered what's hindering me. I just ate lunch and realized that I have been cheating more than I wanted to admit. I am currently at 1,630 calories and I still have to eat dinner yet. So the reason I am not losing weight is becuase I am not actually in a deficit I am eating the exact amount of cals my body burns at rest so basically just maintaining my weight. I got this!!!
Brother I have am in the exact same boat as you man. I have been eating clean but I have been smashing everything in sight. I think that is because I out on so much weight so quickly. I just couldn't cure my hunger. Like I was getting up in the middle of the night and eating like a turkey wrap. Then finally last night I had to have a self reflection moment where I was completely honest w myself. Truth is if we are on anabolics then it is going to prevent our body rating the muscles and protein depletion. I still believe we should get our protein grams and what not but I mean my protein shakes are 100 cals. I'm pretty sure your goals are the same as mine in the long run which is to be the very best version of yourself. Well for us to do that then we have to put forth our very best foot out front and day by day kill our old ways in every single aspect of life. Our diets included. I'm pulling for ya man. You allllllready know homie!!!

HulkSmashShan

Like I said I stay around 500 under and pour sweat in a gym 2hours every night. My body hangs on to fat with a death grip
I've been going to the steam room and sauna for as long as I can personally stand it after each workout (5 days a week) . I have noticed that I am able to last a few minutes longer in there each time. I'm up to about 25 mins now

Maniac1130

Brother I have am in the exact same boat as you man. I have been eating clean but I have been smashing everything in sight. I think that is because I out on so much weight so quickly. I just couldn't cure my hunger.
I know that feeling all too well!! Some days I feel like I can't cure my thirst either. I carry around a gallon of water with me to work and it seems like I can't get the water down fast enough!
I'm pretty sure your goals are the same as mine in the long run which is to be the very best version of yourself. Well for us to do that then we have to put forth our very best foot out front and day by day kill our old ways in every single aspect of life. Our diets included. I'm pulling for ya man. You allllllready know homie!!!
Amen brother!!!!!!

Welderman

Well I started the cycle. Made it to 235 and thought that was close enough to 230. Laying in bed last night I felt warm. BP was perfect and no excessive sweating, but I would say that was my first sign that it's kicking in. Today I am noticing a cough. Believe it or not I always welcome a side from a new substance just don't want it to get severe. Crazy as it sounds my bicep feels harder already, not bigger but harder, may just be in my mind, who knows. I so want this to pack some lean muscle on me.

Maniac1130

Does tren make you hungry it am I just having one of those days
You will definitely be hungry. And I never experienced the cough but did sweat a lot and the harder biceps is most likely due to the tren as that was my exp. as well. Actually not just biceps but all my muscles felt "harder"

Welderman

I don't think car gives quite the pumps winstrol does but they are pretty good. Winstrol pumps get downright painful.

Welderman

Yeah I had to be sensible when I took winstrol pre-work out, gave me the feeling that there was nothing in the gym to heavy. My carpal tunnel wouldn't let me run a cycle of it