+1g Test Weekly considerations

CaptainPlanet

I am curious for those of you whom inject close to or more than 1g of Test weekly, what would you recommend taking with it? I know that taking over 1g of Test a week does something quite different to a person than only hitting the 500mg mark, but I am wondering if Proviron would still be recommended, or if Anavar should be added to take benefit of what the large amount of Test might be doing. Thank you in advance.

BiggyBill

1 g of test is a lot. It means you are a serious gainer which means usually is used with serious gainers. Proviron and anavar are not among them, although can be stacked too.

CaptainPlanet

I am mostly curious as to what would be good to add to it to make it work nicer. I know proviron is mostly pointless at high doses of Test, except the AI aspect of it, unless I were to add a larger dose of proviron?

Like would a small dose of equipoise be really effective with a +1g dose of Test? etc

BiggyBill

I know proviron is mostly pointless at high doses of Test, except the AI aspect of it, unless I were to add a larger dose of proviron?
Except for AI aspect, it has SHBG binding properties making test more effective. of course larger dosage would make it more effective.
1 g of Test is going to be more effective than 500 mg, of course, but the side effects are increased too.
and yeah, a small dosage of EQ can still be effective with a high dosage of Test.