Upping testosterone levels

bobby ricky

If you’re on A cycle and you’re results have slowed, If you up your dose how long to feel the effects of the new dose? Testosterone cyp.

bobby ricky

I’ve taken my testosterone up 200 and my npp up 100. I’m eating very clean and I’m stuffing the food in till I feel full as all hell . I’m getting bigger and somehow getting leaner. I increased my dose 2 weeks ago and just wondering if I’m maxed yet.

bobby ricky

I’m improving again with the additional dose and the pumps and vascularity are crazy. The further I go in to the pain and the burn the better the results. But I was thinking about some pre workout dbol. Just one pill before workout.

suppsforlife

Dbol can actually help with appetite and size. you can add it to NPP and Test. watch out for liver damage and other sides though

Zewi

800 mg is a water IMO... Just cause you give your self more gear doesn't mean you will get results.. you could give yourself 1000 or 2000 nothing would change.. there is absolutely no reason to go over 500mg of test per week..
Key is keeping blood levels even.. take 125mg M/T/TH/Sat..

Diet is key to this whole thing on or off gear. No diet no results I don't care how much you stick yourself..

suppsforlife

Zewi, while is true that diet and working out with consistency is the key to success, higher dosages does actually offer more results. The thing is that far not everyone can tolerate doses over 500 mg a week and definitely not everyone needs such high doses.
What I'm trying to say is that a bodybuilder 260-270 lbs and body fat under 5% would benefit from 1000 mg weekly versus 500 mg weekly. in fact, there are lots that go for even higher doses.
Definitely not trying to recommend to increase dosage carelessly here, but I just don't agree that there's absolutely no reason to go over 500 mg of test per week regardless of your stats, goals, response etc.

otfjoey300

800 mg is a water IMO... Just cause you give your self more gear doesn't mean you will get results.. you could give yourself 1000 or 2000 nothing would change.. there is absolutely no reason to go over 500mg of test per week..
Key is keeping blood levels even.. take 125mg M/T/TH/Sat..

Diet is key to this whole thing on or off gear. No diet no results I don't care how much you stick yourself..
Yeah there are many benefits at crazy high test doses- speaking in the grams. But it’s not something sustainable for a long time and these guys that run it (hopefully), most of them have a reason for doing it. But grams of testosterone isn’t something I’d want to subject myself to for months at a time. One time 6 weeks at 1450 test per week; was the biggest I ever “looked “

Zewi

My point is its not needed. I doubt anyone here is a pro or has been a pro. And needs anything that high. Again you can do alot on 500mg of test and some tren at 260 270 lbs.. without food you will not grow and thats a fact. No point in 800mg + a week if your not a pro. It is 100% a waste of money. And that's facts its not an opion it is what it is.. also I have seen pros do 1000mg + and it doesn't improve anything It usally causes more issue.. you want to do more than 500mg a week press on you do you.. but unless you trying to make this a Job and be a pro there is no point.. this is a marathon not a sprit.. I've been in this game a long time.. there is a safe long term way of doing it and than there is just stupid waste of money short term results with issues. But like I said you want to do 1000mg do what you want.. but I would put anyone on a 500mg a week with a correct diet against someone with 1000mg a week with bullshit diet and that 500mg a week guy would look amazing.. and in fact I would put 1000mg vs 500mg with the same diet and the transformation would be the same if they started at the same weight. You can only grow so fast no matter how much shit you put in your body!!

otfjoey300

My point is its not needed. I doubt anyone here is a pro or has been a pro. And needs anything that high. Again you can do alot on 500mg of test and some tren at 260 270 lbs.. without food you will not grow and thats a fact. No point in 800mg + a week if your not a pro. It is 100% a waste of money. And that's facts its not an opion it is what it is.. also I have seen pros do 1000mg + and it doesn't improve anything It usally causes more issue.. you want to do more than 500mg a week press on you do you.. but unless you trying to make this a Job and be a pro there is no point.. this is a marathon not a sprit.. I've been in this game a long time.. there is a safe long term way of doing it and than there is just stupid waste of money short term results with issues. But like I said you want to do 1000mg do what you want.. but I would put anyone on a 500mg a week with a correct diet against someone with 1000mg a week with bullshit diet and that 500mg a week guy would look amazing.. and in fact I would put 1000mg vs 500mg with the same diet and the transformation would be the same if they started at the same weight. You can only grow so fast no matter how much shit you put in your body!!
Are you familiar with a strongman/power lifter named Dave Crosland? He says it in a few of his videos and podcasts that 3 grams of test a week was like when the magic happened at high dose test. It’s not sustainable money wise; health wise it’s gonna be a bitch long term. But there is a place for it; pro or not. There’s many different sports besides bodybuilding people use copious amounts of drugs for…. I think your blanket statement is rather forward to say for everybody it’s a waste. That is an opinion for you… I also wouldn’t have anybody past say 750 mgs for their purposes. These are clients I work one in one with. But again; I’ve been over 1400 mg at one point. Didn’t need an AI; some guys handle it better than others..

bobby ricky

I appreciate all your answers. I’m lifting as heavy as I can and also doing pump work. My fat is going away and my muscle is going up. I’m the hardest working mother fucker in the gym and guy’s are coming up and congratulating me afterwards. People at the beach are making comments to me and my wife. People won’t stop starting at me or they say stuff like see you in the gym. I’m growing and leaning out very fast. All respect to all of you but the magic started at 800 test and 400 npp per week. As for food
Chicken
Eggs
2 protein shake per day
Veggies
Steak
Sweet potato
Rice cakes
Bananas
My protein is over 300 grams per day and mostly clean.
No sides but A few zits . Bloat is non existent.
Bp 130/85 normally 120/80 on trt
My stats are 51 yrs 6.3 tall 234 lbs
I would weigh way more but because of motorcycle accident I can’t go heavy on legs.

Welderman

Good job brother. I'm about 4 years behind you and I'm here to tell you it ain't easy killing yourself in the gym. Awesome 😎