Types of AI and differences

CaptainPlanet

Hi guys, I am just curious about the main 3 AIs that are normally used, and which to use.

I have some letro, but was told to avoid it. I noticed a small dose twice a week reduced Estrogen a lot, but then I am also told that there's a bounce back when you stop. I am just confused about this since it's supposed to prevent the aromatization of T to E, meaning it should also leave you with more T. I was told that it is a non-suicidal AI.

There's also Arimidex and Aromasin, and I don't which is better. Does taking them also increase your total T?

Welderman

The latter. Haven't heard from you in awhile. How's it going up there in Canada. Did they ever open completely up

Welderman

Brother bout all I can tell you is I use anastrozole very sparingly to control estrogen. If I start getting puffy I will take .5 mg for 2-3 days and that's it. Highest I run test is 600 week and I do that to avoid all the sides of high test dosages

BiggyBill

Anastrozole is easiest to control estrogen
Exemestane is suicidal AI (for those who use steroids for longer cycles or are prone to gyno after cycle)
Letrozole - most powerful in killing estrogen, but harshest

CaptainPlanet

So with exemestane, does it just kill existing E, or prevent it from being made in the first place?

I think that's what letro does, but there's a bounce back after where you can produce more esteogen when u stop. I am unsure of anastrozole, but would it not make the most sense to take something that prevents aromatization, and then switch over to something that kills it, and then go off it?

suppsforlife

Better experiment with them. Usually Anastrozole is the first to go. If is not enough - Exemestane.
In case you still get estrogen issues - Letrozole is almost surely going to help.

suppsforlife

depends on the dosage of steroids you run and your personal experience. 1 mg daily is a very high dosage only for those who use high doses of aromatized steroids.

Welderman

You would only need that much with high test dosages or high test, dbol cycle. As anything it's individual based but for 500-700 test cycle example .5 mg eod or even every 3rd day would be sufficient

HulkSmashShan

Better listen to em Cap. Take it from me. Crash your estrogen completely and u will feel like an 80 year old woman. Like the cat lady. Not to be confused with Catwoman.

CaptainPlanet

Better listen to em Cap. Take it from me. Crash your estrogen completely and u will feel like an 80 year old woman. Like the cat lady. Not to be confused with Catwoman.
lol ok that's fair. Would proviron at a high dosage of Test be a good idea. Like 50mg of Proviron daily for 500mg of Test weekly?

HulkSmashShan

lol ok that's fair. Would proviron at a high dosage of Test be a good idea. Like 50mg of Proviron daily for 500mg of Test weekly?
Man I did exactly that with test at 500mg weekly and 50mg of proviron daily. I know I had great results. I cannot specifically say it was the Proviron but I know it didn't hurt and I didn't notice any sides from it. If I had to do it again personally I would probably opt for a different route. Im biased though because nothing gives me the lean pump that I want so far other than Tren.

HGH.to

That's actually a good plan!
Hulk confirmed it.
as in terms of giving lean pumps - there's no doubt Tren is a winner!