Welderman crisis

Welderman

Well looks like my cycles of deca, anadrol, tren and all other goodies have come to a halt. My wife informed me today that roids or her. Not for anything I have done such as aggression or bad temper. She just knows it's illegal. I'm am allowed to run test cycles only for some reason I was able to talk her into that. So I figure I will start at 750, then 1000. I still should see pretty good gains I think. What is your opinions on dosages.

Welderman

In all seriousness though after few more weeks of tren I was going to take a break from it anyway. Do you all think I could still see solid gains on 500 test or should I go ahead and go to 1000 week. I can handle the sides

Welderman

Will add winny too it. That combo really jacks my strength up. Going to try and knock that 400lb bench out by end of the year

BodyGear

As long as you can handle the sides and you seem to want more then why not?
Yes, Winstrol does an amazing job in increasing strength.
BTW: about 400 lb bench. Make sure your JOINTS and WRISTS are ready too. Sometimes, you can add muscles too fast, but ligaments are not ready yet.

suppsforlife

Body Gear said it right.
But knowing you Welder, there's nothing to stop you from doing it. lol. come back with updates when you do it