AI question

Yt1991

So if im running Test only at 700 mg/week 350 mg Mon. & Thurs, is it ok to lay off the arimidex unless I feel negative esteogen sides like nipple sensitivity and deploy it somewhat aggressively and acutely until that stops, because honestly I feel the BEST when im taking just a high (700 mg for me) test dose with no AI nothing else, my sex drive and aggression is VERY good then wen I take the Arimidex I feel...maybe not lethargic but almost depressed and sex drive drops significantly until it wears off.

So im just wondering can I just blast my 700 a week and keep the dex in the box until I feel nipple tenderness coming on then do maybe a 3 day course of it or something? Would appreciate input from someone more experienced.

Thanks a lot!

HGH.to

Yes. Arimidex shouldn't be taken if there's no need to use it. or if it causes side effects. is used simply to control the side effects of your roids.

Yt1991

And what should I look for as a sign that I shud do a few days of dex? Besides the obvious tender nips?

HGH.to

So just have it on hand?? In case I experience gyno or other estrogen sides???
yes. it should be used if you get onset of estrogen related issues.
And what should I look for as a sign that I shud do a few days of dex? Besides the obvious tender nips?
check online the high estrogen symptoms for men. using too much arimidex makes you go into low estrogen symptoms. may check them online too

Yt1991

yes. it should be used if you get onset of estrogen related issues.

check online the high estrogen symptoms for men. using too much arimidex makes you go into low estrogen symptoms. may check them online too
Thanks man yeah I get those low estrogen symptoms wen i take the dex aand they suck i feel almost depressed with no sex drive so id love to keep the dex use to abasolute minimum required dose

suppsforlife

HGH explained it perfectly.
Thanks man yeah I get those low estrogen symptoms wen i take the dex aand they suck i feel almost depressed with no sex drive so id love to keep the dex use to abasolute minimum required dose
yeah, that's the right thing to do!